You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kestrel_Falcon

FS Richelieu missing color streamers?

23 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
933 posts
17,803 battles

Once the final mission was finished I received the special camo for the Richelieu. I'm puzzled about this one.....well it's not the one WG was parading around with in their pictures.  Note missing the Red/White/Blue streamers.

shot-18.02.16_16.04.10-0606.jpg

shot-18.02.16_16.04.24-0560.jpg

shot-18.02.15_22.29.25-0650.jpg

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon
  • Cool 1

[-TNT-]
Members
933 posts
17,803 battles
2 hours ago, Akeno017 said:

Streamers is Gascogne camo.

Unless WG decided to move rear turret forward which I know last night is not the case since the Cascogne was in the hermes weekly mission with me.  Check that photo again the ship has two forward turrets.

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon

[REVY]
Members
6,454 posts
5,168 battles
5 hours ago, Akeno017 said:

Streamers is Gascogne camo.

Gascongne was buffed with an extra turret to the front?

8017f9f0-118c-11e8-a17a-d89d6715223c_120

[BOATC]
Members
381 posts
10,827 battles

Figurehead on the front also looks different. I'm pretty sure that's a totally different camo.

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
7 hours ago, Sventex said:

Gascongne was buffed with an extra turret to the front?

8017f9f0-118c-11e8-a17a-d89d6715223c_120

I hadn't seen this image before, maybe its for Alsass or one of the others BBs?

You can tell from the Bowsprits and positions of the streamers that its a separate camoflague though, theres none of the gold decoration on this one that there is on the other.

[REVY]
Members
6,454 posts
5,168 battles
2 hours ago, Akeno017 said:

I hadn't seen this image before, maybe its for Alsass or one of the others BBs?

You can tell from the Bowsprits and positions of the streamers that its a separate camoflague though, theres none of the gold decoration on this one that there is on the other.

Alsace doesn't have triple turrets mounted on the side.

Members
13 posts
3,384 battles

That camo is different from the one with the streamers, notice the guilding on the side is not the silhouette of Marianne; and there is a soldier on the front instead of a rooster.  Given the placard on the side of the ship, I would say that this is a camo dedicated to Cardinal Richelieu - That symbol is the stylized cross he wore around around his neck with the down-ward diving dove symbolizing the descent of the Holy Spirit to earth/the apostles. 

Edited by PoorlyMadeKnight

[WOLF3]
Members
25,250 posts
22,261 battles
On 2/16/2018 at 1:11 PM, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Once the final mission was finished I received the special camo for the Richelieu. I'm puzzled about this one.....well it's not the one WG was parading around with in their pictures.  Note missing the Red/White/Blue streamers.

shot-18.02.16_16.04.10-0606.jpg

shot-18.02.16_16.04.24-0560.jpg

shot-18.02.15_22.29.25-0650.jpg

What mission did you complete to get this camo?  I completed the collection to get Capt Honore as well as the 3 stage French mission.  The only things I have left to do are the Aigle and Clan Battle combat missions.

[WOLF3]
Members
25,250 posts
22,261 battles
44 minutes ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

It was on the PTS is where I got the cammo. 

Dang, here I thought it was something already on Live that I forgot about :Smile_teethhappy:  Thx for the info though.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[P4DC]
Members
3 posts
921 battles

What i wanna know is why did the mission to unlock the tier 7 and tier 8 French BB say we would get them for our main account if they weren't gonna give it to us??? Out of all three main account reward missions I was only given 2 of the 3. I completed all three mission and was given the signal flags and the 24hr premium, but no ships... WHERE ARE MY TIRE 7 AND TIER 8 FRENCH BATTLESHIPS???  

[WOLF3]
Members
25,250 posts
22,261 battles
11 minutes ago, Kohldan said:

What i wanna know is why did the mission to unlock the tier 7 and tier 8 French BB say we would get them for our main account if they weren't gonna give it to us??? Out of all three main account reward missions I was only given 2 of the 3. I completed all three mission and was given the signal flags and the 24hr premium, but no ships... WHERE ARE MY TIRE 7 AND TIER 8 FRENCH BATTLESHIPS???  

I think you are confused.  But for clarity:

1.  You get the missions for each of the BBs from the French Containers.  It is not a guarantee you got one from each container.

2.  You have to complete the missions.  Simply getting the mission from the container isn't enough, you have to complete the mission which then rewards the specific ship.

3.  The specific French BB missions that you get from the French Containers are found under the Personal Missions section, which only appears if you have any of those missions.

4.  "French Addition" and "French Progression" and the Aigle DD missions are completely separate things.

Source:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/early-adopters/

Scroll down to the specific French Ship quest section.

None of those Bretagne, Normandie, Lyon, Richelieu missions rewarded Premium Time nor Signal Flags.  You were working on something else.

[P4DC]
Members
3 posts
921 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I think you are confused.  But for clarity:

1.  You get the missions for each of the BBs from the French Containers.  It is not a guarantee you got one from each container.

2.  You have to complete the missions.  Simply getting the mission from the container isn't enough, you have to complete the mission which then rewards the specific ship.

3.  The specific French BB missions that you get from the French Containers are found under the Personal Missions section, which only appears if you have any of those missions.

4.  "French Addition" and "French Progression" and the Aigle DD missions are completely separate things.

Source:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/early-adopters/

Scroll down to the specific French Ship quest section.

None of those Bretagne, Normandie, Lyon, Richelieu missions rewarded Premium Time nor Signal Flags.  You were working on something else.

I was talking about during the first part of this last public test server for version 0.7.2. In part one for that test server their was 3 Main Account Reward missions and the second was win 5 battles in Random or Scenario mode and receive the French Tier 7 Lyon and French Tier 8 Richelieu on our main account. Now that the Part 1 test server has ended i went to collect my rewards for completing all 3 of the Main Account Reward missions but only got 2 of the 3 rewards. What im asking is why didn't i receive the 2 battleships from the second Main Account Reward Mission?

Edited by Kohldan
fixed some grammer

[SYN]
Supertester
280 posts
17,189 battles
46 minutes ago, Kohldan said:

I was talking about during the first part of this last public test server for version 0.7.2. In part one for that test server their was 3 Main Account Reward missions and the second was win 5 battles in Random or Scenario mode and receive the French Tier 7 Lyon and French Tier 8 Richelieu on our main account. Now that the Part 1 test server has ended i went to collect my rewards for completing all 3 of the Main Account Reward missions but only got 2 of the 3 rewards. What im asking is why didn't i receive the 2 battleships from the second Main Account Reward Mission?

If you have been reading, the Public Test mission is:

Get ten Type "6" camouflage patterns (+100% XP per battle) on the live server for winning five Random or Cooperative battles on the Public Test server. 

Also, get French Battleships Lyon and Richelieu on the Public Test server.  

Edited by syraku

Members
3,095 posts
12,105 battles
On 2/16/2018 at 1:11 PM, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Hey, do you remember what stats the new camo has?  Does it have same bonuses as 3,000 doubloon camo?

[-TNT-]
Members
933 posts
17,803 battles
3 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

Hey, do you remember what stats the new camo has?  Does it have same bonuses as 3,000 doubloon camo?

Yes they are the same. I'd personally save the 3,000 doubloons an get the one you earn from the event.  I like it very much on the PTS

Members
3,095 posts
12,105 battles
6 minutes ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Yes they are the same. I'd personally save the 3,000 doubloons an get the one you earn from the event.  I like it very much on the PTS

Some folks said they hated gold accents on stock unpainted hull with rust traces.  I guess I will have to wait and see how it will look in high resolution on maximum graphics for myself.

[WOLF3]
Members
25,250 posts
22,261 battles

With the line now live, here's how Richelieu looks with "The Republic" camo I was previewing.  Haven't bought it, but you can click and see what it looks like before committing.

uDECULS.jpg

Bonus is identical with the 3 perma-camo for the ship.

[WOLF3]
Members
25,250 posts
22,261 battles
7 hours ago, Istilian said:

It's nice of them to put a "for best results, aim here" mark on the camo!

It's where you naturally aim anyways, so it doesn't matter at all :Smile_glasses: