Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MCBURL

1RD Clan - 1st Red Devils

14 comments in this topic

[1RD]
Members
158 posts
14,969 battles

Hey all,

1st Red Devils Clan ( 1RD ) has been recreated in WOWS. We originally started as a Call of Duty / IL2 Sturmovik Clan. Of course times change and the group drifted away, but still remain friends on social media.

We are a small clan, created to take advantage of research/repair bonuses etc. We all have jobs and busy lives, but enjoy division play and friendly banter. Several of us are Former and Active Military. We have not participated in Clan Wars, due to low numbers and scheduling, but maybe some day we'll take part. We are a No Drama/NO Bull group. I also reserve the right to kick anyone from the clan who disrespects others or brings a negative light to 1RD.

If you are Military ( Vet or Active ) you are welcome to join. Mature players will be considered first. So if you think you would fit among a group of "Old Guys", email me at:

1RDMCBURL@gmail.com

Edited by MCBURL
typo

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,026 posts

This sounds more like it..... yuppers, Email sent.

MCBURL..... sign me up, make it so..... :)

Email sent, and that means I can still join the clan.

Edited by kiwi1960

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,026 posts

So, I joined your little clan.... and feeling all left out with no big ship....

Just purchased the Graf Spee!

Now..... just need help to figure out the clan side of things...

Members
4 posts
387 battles

Dear Sir!

My dad said I could join your clan as he is a member. I hope you like the name I picked.

I watched him play and found out about the clan that way. Better tell you who my dad is; None other than Kiwi1960!

Signed, Jono :)

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,026 posts

(sigh)

I said you could ask NICELY if they would have you. :Smile_izmena: This kid is a legend at getting oil. You might want to take him on for that alone, he has a little ways to go before being able to play in a clan, in the meantime, he is hunting down the BB Texas in the Invite a friend competition. Amazingly, he has climbed the ranks twice as fast as me. :cap_wander:

Your call, Admiral.

Edited by kiwi1960

Members
1 post
4,123 battles

hope this gets to the right person.my comp has gone down the gurgler and will take a while to fix.just a quick note to let you know i wont be on for a while,put me down as inactive or something.will try to be back as soon a si can sorry

Sign in to follow this