Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kaa1elWoWS

Not that I need another colorful Myoko, but...

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
411 posts

I've already earned all of the ARP Myokos and the Southern Dragon, but I do find it a little weird that the Eastern Dragon is not earnable through missions.

Did I miss the campaign for it? Or are WG just trying to get you to fork over for a clone that's a different color palate than the Southern?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,550
[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
2 minutes ago, KonigstigerVII said:

I've already earned all of the ARP Myokos and the Southern Dragon, but I do find it a little weird that the Eastern Dragon is not earnable through missions.

Did I miss the campaign for it? Or are WG just trying to get you to fork over for a clone that's a different color palate than the Southern?

 

It was about the same time as earning the Southern Dragon that you could earn the Eastern Dragon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[APOC-]
Members
117 posts
4,740 battles
10 minutes ago, KonigstigerVII said:

I've already earned all of the ARP Myokos and the Southern Dragon, but I do find it a little weird that the Eastern Dragon is not earnable through missions.

Did I miss the campaign for it? Or are WG just trying to get you to fork over for a clone that's a different color palate than the Southern?

yeah they had the mission for Eastern Dragon I believe alongside the mission for southern dragon or just after? Can't remember that far back. All the Myoko clones were obtainable for free, in game.

Edit: corrected myself, see second response. There was no Eastern Dragon Mission. The two were discovered at the same time however in the game files.

Edited by MVPBluntman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[APOC-]
Members
117 posts
4,740 battles

Let me correct myself. I was wrong, turns out there was never a Eastern Dragon mission. The two were discovered nearly the same time however. There was a Southern Dragon mission, but not a eastern dragon mission. Did the Asian server get the mission?

 

Edited by MVPBluntman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
426
[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles
1 hour ago, MVPBluntman said:

Let me correct myself. I was wrong, turns out there was never a Eastern Dragon mission. The two were discovered nearly the same time however. There was a Southern Dragon mission, but not a eastern dragon mission. Did the Asian server get the mission?

Yes, at least Asia got all the dragons but na never did. We only got Southern.

Edited by Hatework

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,293
[-K-]
Members
8,033 posts
13,265 battles

Can't wait till they release all the hemispherical ships.  I got my eye on the NNW version.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
411 posts
32 minutes ago, Hatework said:

Yes, at least Asia got all the dragons but na never did. We only got Eastern

That's sad we never got missions for it. I just like missions to give myself a goal in the game, and that Myoko would've been a nice prize I'd consider grinding for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,651
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
1 hour ago, Hatework said:

Yes, at least Asia got all the dragons but na never did. We only got Eastern

Do you mean "southern"? I have the Southern Dragon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
166
[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

Yeah, we only got missions for the Southern Dragon.

The Myoko is a good ship... not sure why we need so many of them, but some will find a home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
426
[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles
15 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Do you mean "southern"? I have the Southern Dragon.

Yes, sorry. I was looking at the premium shop while I was typing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,651
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
2 minutes ago, Hatework said:

Yes, sorry. I was looking at the premium shop while I was typing.

I have hidden the skins for the other ships but I leave that one alone because it's so pretty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,143
[NDA]
Supertester
3,925 posts
1,886 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

Can't wait till they release all the hemispherical ships.  I got my eye on the NNW version.

Unfortunately, the NNW version, officially called the "North by Northwest Dragon," is nowhere near as pretty.

Oh, and it's on a Krasny Krym.

:Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×