You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kaa1elWoWS

Not that I need another colorful Myoko, but...

13 comments in this topic

Members
411 posts

I've already earned all of the ARP Myokos and the Southern Dragon, but I do find it a little weird that the Eastern Dragon is not earnable through missions.

Did I miss the campaign for it? Or are WG just trying to get you to fork over for a clone that's a different color palate than the Southern?

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
2 minutes ago, KonigstigerVII said:

I've already earned all of the ARP Myokos and the Southern Dragon, but I do find it a little weird that the Eastern Dragon is not earnable through missions.

Did I miss the campaign for it? Or are WG just trying to get you to fork over for a clone that's a different color palate than the Southern?

It was about the same time as earning the Southern Dragon that you could earn the Eastern Dragon.

[APOC-]
Members
117 posts
4,740 battles
10 minutes ago, KonigstigerVII said:

yeah they had the mission for Eastern Dragon I believe alongside the mission for southern dragon or just after? Can't remember that far back. All the Myoko clones were obtainable for free, in game.

Edit: corrected myself, see second response. There was no Eastern Dragon Mission. The two were discovered at the same time however in the game files.

Edited by MVPBluntman

[APOC-]
Members
117 posts
4,740 battles

Let me correct myself. I was wrong, turns out there was never a Eastern Dragon mission. The two were discovered nearly the same time however. There was a Southern Dragon mission, but not a eastern dragon mission. Did the Asian server get the mission?

Edited by MVPBluntman

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles
1 hour ago, MVPBluntman said:

Let me correct myself. I was wrong, turns out there was never a Eastern Dragon mission. The two were discovered nearly the same time however. There was a Southern Dragon mission, but not a eastern dragon mission. Did the Asian server get the mission?

Yes, at least Asia got all the dragons but na never did. We only got Southern.

Edited by Hatework

[-K-]
Members
8,033 posts
13,265 battles

Can't wait till they release all the hemispherical ships.  I got my eye on the NNW version.

• Funny 2

Members
411 posts
32 minutes ago, Hatework said:

Yes, at least Asia got all the dragons but na never did. We only got Eastern

That's sad we never got missions for it. I just like missions to give myself a goal in the game, and that Myoko would've been a nice prize I'd consider grinding for.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
1 hour ago, Hatework said:

Yes, at least Asia got all the dragons but na never did. We only got Eastern

Do you mean "southern"? I have the Southern Dragon.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

Yeah, we only got missions for the Southern Dragon.

The Myoko is a good ship... not sure why we need so many of them, but some will find a home.

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles
15 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Do you mean "southern"? I have the Southern Dragon.

Yes, sorry. I was looking at the premium shop while I was typing.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
2 minutes ago, Hatework said:

Yes, sorry. I was looking at the premium shop while I was typing.

I have hidden the skins for the other ships but I leave that one alone because it's so pretty.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,925 posts
1,886 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

Can't wait till they release all the hemispherical ships.  I got my eye on the NNW version.

Unfortunately, the NNW version, officially called the "North by Northwest Dragon," is nowhere near as pretty.

Oh, and it's on a Krasny Krym.

:Smile_veryhappy: