Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
warheart1992

Re Dragon Ship offers....

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,440
[KWF]
Members
4,040 posts
6,190 battles

....I feel there should be a disclaimer regarding the Dragon ships that are right now on sale, stating that these ships do not have premium earnings (afaik) and are virtually identical to a silver Myoko, but can still function as trainers. I believe there will be a backlash by people (especially the ones who weren't around for last years event) who think they are buying a premium Myoko at a bargain, only to discover they bought a Myoko that cant mount a camo skin and earns as much as a silver Cruiser.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,367 posts
16,667 battles

But isn't the back bone of the capitalism the  phrase "caveat emptor" where by you can sell any piece of junk to anyone and it's the buyers fault for getting ripped off. Say what you will about the Russians but when they dumped communism for capitalism they fully embraced all it's tenets. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,719
[USCC2]
Members
5,813 posts

Totally agree; the ships look nice but understanding there are no benefits like other camos have would 'possibly' prevent future complaints on the forum...maybe. :Smile_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
12,156 battles

I find it so strange that these ships as well as the ARP ships don't get basic premium camo bonuses, since it is impossible to add camo to them.

 

Really strange decision on WG's part in my opinion.

Edited by Spooooooooooooooooooooon
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,829
[GWG]
Members
6,720 posts
12,788 battles

At least the 'Dragon' captain hasn't yet been accused of sexual misconduct.

Oh wait...   Are we promoting DRUG USE ????   Shame on you WG !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[APOC-]
Members
117 posts
4,740 battles
6 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

At least the 'Dragon' captain hasn't yet been accused of sexual misconduct.

Oh wait...   Are we promoting DRUG USE ????   Shame on you WG !!!

I take some blame as a user named "Blunt" and "man" kek.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,069 posts
6,298 battles

These ships were put in the game to represent a theme for the company it represents. So the contracts prevent customization of these ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
490
[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
5 minutes ago, Raven114 said:

These ships were put in the game to represent a theme for the company it represents. So the contracts prevent customization of these ships.

I don't remember a Dragon Inc. company sponsoring WG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,293
[-K-]
Members
8,033 posts
13,265 battles
11 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I was kinda shocked to see them on sale.

Yes, because we need more Myoko-clones in the game. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,440
[KWF]
Members
4,040 posts
6,190 battles
33 minutes ago, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

I find it so strange that these ships as well as the ARP ships don't get basic premium camo bonuses, since it is impossible to add camo to them.

 

Really strange decision on WG's part in my opinion.

They can't really do that since that means we would get 4 premium Myokos, 4 premium Kongos and 1 Atago.

 

22 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

At least the 'Dragon' captain hasn't yet been accused of sexual misconduct.

Oh wait...   Are we promoting DRUG USE ????   Shame on you WG !!!

Depends on the state I guess whether thats offensive :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
12,156 battles
3 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

They can't really do that since that means we would get 4 premium Myokos, 4 premium Kongos and 1 Atago.

 

We already have them.  At least, some of us do.  Camoflages are a consumable item, WG should at least give us the ability to add them to these ships.  Otherwise they are in a perpetual no man's land where we don't get premium benefits (camo) but can't use our own consumables to improve the lack of camo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
426
[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles
30 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

We never did get a mission for the Eastern Dragon on NA did we?

Only the southern dragon as far as I remember. At least that's the only one I have in my port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[APOC-]
Members
117 posts
4,740 battles
1 minute ago, Hatework said:

Only the southern dragon as far as I remember. At least that's the only one I have in my port.

yeah I just found out myself. They never had the mission. The two were discovered in the game files at virtually the same time however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[CLAN]
Beta Testers
207 posts
13,935 battles
1 hour ago, warheart1992 said:

....I feel there should be a disclaimer regarding the Dragon ships that are right now on sale, stating that these ships do not have premium earnings (afaik) and are virtually identical to a silver Myoko, but can still function as trainers. I believe there will be a backlash by people (especially the ones who weren't around for last years event) who think they are buying a premium Myoko at a bargain, only to discover they bought a Myoko that cant mount a camo skin and earns as much as a silver Cruiser.

When you go to purchase it, the Details section does tell you to find out all the information on the ship from the Wiki (and there is a link to the page).

The Wiki has the section below. If you don't take the time to read before you buy then it's your problem not WG's.

Player Opinion

Performance

Eastern Dragon performs exactly like the standard Myoko in the game (but without the ability to equip camouflage), and that means that she shares the same play style as the regular Myoko. You can refer to the article on Myoko for her performance appraisal.

 

Pros:

  • All the pros of the standard Myoko.
  • Does not take up port slots.
  • No modules to research as she is fully upgraded.
  • Visible to other players who have enabled the "Dragon" filter in their ship carousel.
  • Comes with free Captain's Skills Points (depending on the event).
  • Skills can be customized for her, as captain is specific to this ship.

 

Cons:

Research

As a special ship, Eastern Dragon doesn't have any upgrades to research.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,440
[KWF]
Members
4,040 posts
6,190 battles
23 minutes ago, Mik6669 said:

When you go to purchase it, the Details section does tell you to find out all the information on the ship from the Wiki (and there is a link to the page).

The Wiki has the section below. If you don't take the time to read before you buy then it's your problem not WG's.

Player Opinion

Performance

Eastern Dragon performs exactly like the standard Myoko in the game (but without the ability to equip camouflage), and that means that she shares the same play style as the regular Myoko. You can refer to the article on Myoko for her performance appraisal

Well it actually is a problem, since there is still no clarification that no camouflage means no premium earnings. As for my problem or WGs, There is a difference between being clear towards your customers or using loopholes to often mislead your buyers. Your customers are your best advertisers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×