Ivlerlin

Forum issues on Mobile device

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

Normally I browse the forums on my mobile when I'm out and about or actually playing so I don't need to alt+tab. 

But whenever I try to hit the "General Discussion" main page ALL links bring up the attached image. It's been occurring since the most recent update. 

Is work still on going? I've not check all the links on the forum but the primary one I always end up clicking on is the "General Discussion" tab. 

Anyone have any solutions for me? While it's not a major inconvenience, it is inconvenient.

Running Chrome on an androidOS device. 

Also is this the correct place for this thread? Haven't noticed anything similar... and I'd check General Discussion page but it's inaccessible to me.. Haaa...

Screenshot_20180216-020428.png

Members
4,077 posts
4,347 battles

I have the same issue on PC as well. Its been happening for the past three days whenever I try to access the forum's main page. 

Members
4,077 posts
4,347 battles

Yay, i'm not getting the maint image when clicking on home anymore. All is well! For now, dun dun duuunn. 

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

Yeah, whatever was happening it seems to be fixed for me now. We'll at the very least the normal links I click when browsing don't bounce me to a maintenance happening page.