LoadnUrTube

Do something about the cheaters

17 comments in this topic

Members
32 posts
3,078 battles

Clan battle, only one enemy radar capable boat near me (Moskva) Other boat was a Hinde

Hit by radar five times in under ten minutes (10:30 remaining in battle when #5 popped up)

1:20 reload + 35 second radar = 1:55 per cycle

Assuming he used it right away at battle start, sure theoretically possible, but it takes at least a minute to two minutes to reach the island we were at.

Seriously, this is out of control

• Meh 1

Members
32 posts
3,078 battles
3 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Do you have a replay?

Nope, it shouldn't be on me to provide it to them either, they need a better system in place to where they can investigate

" hydro maybe? "

i was at ~8Km

• Funny 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,800 posts
14,735 battles

as stated above

He right you know

[SALVO]
Members
24,198 posts
24,546 battles
7 minutes ago, LoadnUrTube said:

Nope, it shouldn't be on me to provide it to them either, they need a better system in place to where they can investigate

" hydro maybe? "

i was at ~8Km

Sorry, but it is on you to provide a replay.  Both here in the forums and if you were to submit a support ticket.  And this kind of charge would definitely require a replay with the support ticket!!!

[5D2]
Supertester
2,311 posts
22,729 battles

Hydro with vigilance  captian skill and the range extension module?

Also, -5% reload time for the captian skill and -5% reload time flag?

Could either of those be possible? Just throwing it out there.

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,155 posts
6,613 battles

Yueyang or Z-52?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,292 posts
18,470 battles
3 hours ago, Crucis said:

this kind of charge would definitely require a replay with the support ticket!!!

And in light of WG and WoW stating they are dead set against cheating and cheating mods, and actually banning players who have used some, why is it almost 3 years into the game we do not have an in-game replay switch players can turn on and off? In my opinion this shows me that cheating is very much like team killing, even though the game says it is against policy nothing is being done to correct it.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,198 posts
24,546 battles
59 minutes ago, Umikami said:

And in light of WG and WoW stating they are dead set against cheating and cheating mods, and actually banning players who have used some, why is it almost 3 years into the game we do not have an in-game replay switch players can turn on and off? In my opinion this shows me that cheating is very much like team killing, even though the game says it is against policy nothing is being done to correct it.

Ahhhh, I forgot.  Yeah, I agree, Umikami.  I forgot that they don't have an in-game replay system.  This is something that ticks me off, because it's complete nonsense for WG to demand replays until they've got an in-game replay system.

[HOT]
Members
2 posts
12,171 battles

4, Count them, 4 torpedoes came apparently out of an Island that I had just free cameraed and sunk me shure as . They are not there,then they are 2 Ks away.What kind of gaming experience is this???

[RBRDK]
Members
1,187 posts
6,242 battles
On 2/15/2018 at 10:07 PM, LoadnUrTube said:

Clan battle, only one enemy radar capable boat near me (Moskva) Other boat was a Hinde

Hit by radar five times in under ten minutes (10:30 remaining in battle when #5 popped up)

1:20 reload + 35 second radar = 1:55 per cycle

Assuming he used it right away at battle start, sure theoretically possible, but it takes at least a minute to two minutes to reach the island we were at.

Seriously, this is out of control

On 2/15/2018 at 10:16 PM, RipNuN2 said:

Do you have a replay?

On 2/15/2018 at 10:20 PM, LoadnUrTube said:

" hydro maybe? "

i was at ~8Km

Unless people can provide evidence in the form of a replay or screenshots, it is impossible to say whether there was a cheat being used, bug with the game mechanics, etc.

11 minutes ago, red194 said:

4, Count them, 4 torpedoes came apparently out of an Island that I had just free cameraed and sunk me shure as . They are not there,then they are 2 Ks away.What kind of gaming experience is this???

Did the torpedos come from a ship or torpedo bombers? 

Torpedos can appear to come out of an island if the CV player (or bot) drops them after his planes cross over the island.

If they were from a ship, what type of torpedos were fired at you? Were they deepwater?

The Pan-Asian DDs fire deepwater torps have a base detection range of 0.9 km. They are very hard to spot. Some of the IJN torps cannot be detected until they are approximately 1.9 km away from your ship, like the Yugumo's type F3 torps. The Shimakaze's Type 93 torps have a base detection range of just 2.5 km and she can also use the Type F3s.

Running hydroacoustic search can increase your detection range of torps as well as using catapult fighters and spotters as well as running the TAS mod 1 upgrade. Having Vigilance as one of your commander skills also increases the range at which you can spot torpedos.

[M-O-B]
Members
13 posts
5,901 battles
13 hours ago, red194 said:

You are not the only one. It has happened to me twice recently, and the second time there was definitely not a carrier in the match. In any case, BOTH times I actually watched them spawn at the shore. There may be an explanation though. Sometimes with programmed objects and barriers there are "cracks," so to speak, that we can't see but exist in the coding. In other games, this has resulted in being shot through otherwise solid objects that should shield you. It is entirely possible that those torpedoes were fired from the other side and slipped through the island in a digital crack. Only AI can actaully see those cracks, unfortunately. Regardless, its horse manure.

[HOT]
Members
2 posts
12,171 battles

Therw were NO Carriers of visible ship tags on or near me. And they want me buy Premium? Not until they fix in game shots and these appearing disappearing ships that are firing at the time they have already gone my sights at 4 to 8 kls.

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,851 battles

Need a replay .. not to say it didn’t happen but just like the aim assist hack.. finally some one posted a replay from YouTube of its use.. sure enough it was  bad and banned