Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
X15

Hindenburg 250k damage battle.

13 comments in this topic

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,155 posts
6,613 battles

fbnvN5m.jpg

Just had this whopper of a match. We won by time with 890 to 880 points, very uncomfortably close. I personally finished with only 4k health remaining and no heals. Our friendly Iowa was on roughly half. Took the risk and got himself a cap in the last 30 seconds.

Huge kudos to the remaining members of the red team, you played incredibly well. Nearly overcame a 400 point difference and went from 2 down to 3 up in the last five minutes. Until one of your members rushed me that is. Sorry.

Fun tidbit: only 11% of my damage was in fires. Go figure.

Spoiler

4XTCAhO.jpg

XJl1BYy.jpg

Edited by X15
  • Cool 4

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,782 posts
25,480 battles

Clickbait.... title says 250 damage and not 250k :Smile_teethhappy:

[RKLES]
Members
12,246 posts
13,897 battles

Yeah those Hindi's have been pain on in the neck lately, hate that one battle that 1 of them ate like 30 Yamato shells at 16km range. Absolutely shocked I did not Citadel that ship several times over. Lol talk about RNG smiling on the enemy Hindi for most of the battle until their luck finally ran out since all those hits were doing a little damage each time.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,782 posts
25,480 battles
3 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah those Hindi's have been pain on in the neck lately, hate that one battle that 1 of them ate like 30 Yamato shells at 16km range. Absolutely shocked I did not Citadel that ship several times over. Lol talk about RNG smiling on the enemy Hindi for most of the battle until their luck finally ran out since all those hits were doing a little damage each time.

She is also a excellent AA ship. Got both kill 40 planes campaign missions done in her. Seems CV player underestimate the Hindenburg.

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,155 posts
6,613 battles
13 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Clickbait.... title says 250 damage and not 250k :Smile_teethhappy:

Fixed, so used to saying it as "a two fifty battle" or something like that.

5 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I've taken multiple Montana salvos to the face for less than 10k at 6-2km, from the same Montana, he was upset.

Yamatos will wreck you at around 12-15km tho, I rarely ever escape that without eating citadels.

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,155 posts
6,613 battles
13 minutes ago, skull_122_steel said:

@X15 what did you get a dev strike on and with

A ship that shal remain a mystery to avoid name n shame, torpedoes.

Members
9,915 posts
13,295 battles
1 hour ago, X15 said:

fbnvN5m.jpg

Just had this whopper of a match. We won by time with 890 to 880 points, very uncomfortably close. I personally finished with only 4k health remaining and no heals. Our friendly Iowa was on roughly half. Took the risk and got himself a cap in the last 30 seconds.

Huge kudos to the remaining members of the red team, you played incredibly well. Nearly overcame a 400 point difference and went from 2 down to 3 up in the last five minutes. Until one of your members rushed me that is. Sorry.

Fun tidbit: only 11% of my damage was in fires. Go figure.

Reveal hidden contents

4XTCAhO.jpg

XJl1BYy.jpg

Hu0FtIM.gif

BzeHGLd.gif

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,155 posts
6,613 battles
7 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

*one great show*

GQqAZgI.gif