Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
capncrunch21

Can I have my hour on the Test Server back, please?

4 comments in this topic

[SIMP]
Members
1,430 posts

This is mostly feedback for the WG staff. Hi @SuperNikoPower  :Smile_honoring:

I'm not sure what's going on at WG regarding the latest Test Server (7.2). But the Feedback section has no General Feedback area and the Bug Reporting section is not allowing new threads. So I'm putting my feedback here....

As per this threads title, Can I have the hour I spent on the Test Server back?

The Gaming Center description clearly states that by winning 5 matches in Random or Cooperative play, the Tier 7 and 8 French Battleships are unlocked for playtesting on the Test Server. It further states that once they are unlocked, one win in either Random or Cooperative play in either of them unlocks a day of Premium on the Live server.

Well, this is a plain lie.

What is required is 5 wins in Random or SCENARIO matches. I spent an hour playing more than 5 matches in Cooperative play (due to losses from braindead allied bots) until I had 5 wins. And this is when I found out the Gaming Center descriptions for rewards for Testing 7.2 were wrong. I couldn't understand it, as I went back and read the descriptions in the Gaming Center again - - yep, says Cooperative - - why don't I have the BBs unlocked? That's when I read the mission descriptions IN-GAME. And that's when I found out it says THERE that the missions are 5 win in Random or SCENARIO matches.

Ugh. 

At this point I'm not sure Wargaming wants us to actually do any playtesting on the Test Server. Very limited avenues of feedback and mission descriptions that aren't consistent, thus wasting playtesters time.

Anyway, that's my limited feedback for what its worth. Not going to spend any more effort on the Test Server. It's a waste of my time.

P.S. One last bit of feedback - the new CV 'double click' targeting/destination assignment is a really bad control change.

•  

Edited by capncrunch21
  • Funny 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,896 posts
8,370 battles

This is why I always read the actual mission content in the game itself to avoid situation like these

[WOLF4]
Members
161 posts
3,812 battles
3 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

This is why I always read the actual mission content in the game itself to avoid situation like these

^^^^^This^^^^^

Its almost a given for every PTS that the descriptions on the website are wrong.

Sign in to follow this