You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_ENO_

Emblems / badges are obnoxious.

32 comments in this topic

[0456]
Members
3,348 posts
9,066 battles

It's getting old. 

Find another way to display them. They're in forums now... they're in our face when we get sunk. 

Holy [edited] already- we get it. 

Thanks.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2
  • Meh 3

[SYN]
Members
5,809 posts
13,201 battles

No.  Badges are now the single most important thing in the game now, you will be constantly reminded of it, and you will like it!

• Cool 1

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,595 posts
13,501 battles

Just don't die :Smile_teethhappy:

But yeah, they're annoying.

[SEOP]
Members
1,555 posts
8,233 battles
13 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

No.  Badges are now the single most important thing in the game now, you will be constantly reminded of it, and you will like it!

I AM ASSIMILATED...I AM 7 OF 11...  

[RKLES]
Members
12,221 posts
13,863 battles
13 minutes ago, neworleanssaintsfan said:

Agreed. We should make a petition

Good idea! Will this be another Death Star Petition or will we be asking for a Star Destroyer this time?

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,116 posts
15,192 battles

I like them as well. Would like to see even more creative uses for them.

• Cool 1

Members
3,095 posts
12,105 battles
4 minutes ago, paradat said:

I like them as well. Would like to see even more creative uses for them.

+1

Maybe they can show it on the score screen as well, as a reminder.  With a separate accept button.  With a captcha?

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,116 posts
15,192 battles
2 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I want to collect them from guys I sunk.

I like it!

[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,715 posts
16,306 battles

I like the fact that people are so easily triggered over something so trivial.  I am looking forward to earning the performance based badges/emblems as well, it's a small touch, but a nice one.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
23,800 battles
8 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

I like the fact that people are so easily triggered over something so trivial.  I am looking forward to earning the performance based badges/emblems as well, it's a small touch, but a nice one.

I know right so easily triggered just to easy nowadays

[0456]
Members
3,348 posts
9,066 battles

Don't get me wrong, I actually like the idea of them but their application is off. Way off. 

Members
3,095 posts
12,105 battles
2 minutes ago, Gascan75 said:

Don't get me wrong, I actually like the idea of them but their application is off. Way off. 

You need to check your monitor.  They are not off, they always pop up right in the center.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

i havn't gone out of the way to get them, but I will use them as I get them.  :D     no biggy and kinda fun.   

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

The majority of what I've seen on these forums is it blocks your view from seeing the action.

I myself have it blocked, so I never see it, but I quite often want to see my last action.

Still, it's easy enough to remove it. I think the majority doesn't know you can.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,771 posts
22,131 battles
4 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Think of it as motivation to improve your survival rate! 

Actually I find them more a motivation to find another game in which to spend my money and time. 

Truthfully I only find them mildly annoying especially when I wanna see my torps hit and that stupid thing is in my way. They are totally irrelevant to game play and there should be a way to turn them off for those who do not like the content. If you want patches, keep them, just allow others to turn the dang things off. The lack of choice in Wargaming products is aggravating. 

[SYN]
Members
8,217 posts
13,788 battles
18 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Actually I find them more a motivation to find another game in which to spend my money and time. 

Truthfully I only find them mildly annoying especially when I wanna see my torps hit and that stupid thing is in my way. They are totally irrelevant to game play and there should be a way to turn them off for those who do not like the content. If you want patches, keep them, just allow others to turn the dang things off. The lack of choice in Wargaming products is aggravating. 

I don't get the fuss about them really, I hardly notice them, they disappear so quick anyways.  

Members
376 posts
5 battles
5 hours ago, Gascan75 said:

It's getting old. 

Find another way to display them. They're in forums now... they're in our face when we get sunk. 

Holy [edited] already- we get it. 

Thanks.

We get it, you have such little self esteem that you feel offended by little pixels that shows up for maybe 2 seconds in game. I'm sorry to say but your opinion doesn't matter, mine doesn't either when it comes to this and as such it's best to be silent and just accept it or move on. 

[0456]
Members
3,348 posts
9,066 battles
1 hour ago, TheNargacuga said:

We get it, you have such little self esteem that you feel offended by little pixels that shows up for maybe 2 seconds in game. I'm sorry to say but your opinion doesn't matter, mine doesn't either when it comes to this and as such it's best to be silent and just accept it or move on. 

I don't understand why you said anything. You're some 5 battle reroll. We get it: you're amazeballs. 

This badge effect is like the dude with the torpedo... and the crane that insists on deploying every crate. They're so [edited]proud of it they just want to wag it like some giant [edited] in everyone's face. 

THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! THE ENEMY IS ABOUT TO WIN! 

One line of code needs to be adjusted- for 2 years. Obviously not enough people complain about it. 

I get it- I should just shut up and accept that nothing changes quickly around here. It's funny since a ship can be allocated for STs only and that did a 180 after about 3 people bitched about it really, really loudly. So then people learn that okay- if I'm vocal enough then people pay attention to me. Alabama... pipelines... global warming etc. 

So now badges and emblems.

I like them. I don't think smashing people in the middle of their screen for 30 seconds after you die is the proper application.

Edited by Gascan75
  • Funny 1