Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_WaveRider_

PTS 0.7.2 Thank you WG

9 comments in this topic

[USCC2]
Members
5,806 posts

As a Co-Op player, having the chance to win the scenario 5 times in the Fiji (Two 4 stars and Three 5 stars), win the 2 French BBs (although I don't play BBs) and then play the scenario to win the premium time was great! Apologies to my fellow team mates for jumping into the last scenario in a naked Lyon with no signals - thank god the team was good and the BBs are very forgiving lol (another 5 stars and in the top 3); I was rushing to get the premium time as I was on a roll.

I did view some of the French campaign (The Gold of France) and I believe that is also doable via Co-Op, so will be jumping on tomorrow to give that campaign a go!

With less Co-Op missions in general and the recent opportunity to acquire the different patches (that have no bonus factor) excluding those that wish to play Co-Op, the game has disappointed on the enthusiasm side.

So a very big THANK YOU for giving this player something enjoyable to play for (as even though the BBs will sit in my port, the challenge was fantastic!). It is appreciated. :Smile_honoring: 

Edited by _WaveRider_

[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles
Just now, Vader_Sama said:

Shooting down 90+ planes in the new scenarios with the Pensacola is funny.

.... that means my Atlanta is going to be really  fun! :D

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,844 posts
42,297 battles

I've never done a Public Test either in WoWS or WoT but I will trying out the 0.7.2 PT this weekend.  I registered yesterday so I just need to download/install the PT client.  

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts

Outa curiosity, is the French Gold Campaign completeable in the Operation? It *kinda* stands to reason it would be, but they usually aren't. It would just annoy me if a temp Campaign I want to complete was released the same time as an Op I REALLY want to play, with French BB's no less, and yet cannot work towards the end goal of both at the same time.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,844 posts
42,297 battles
19 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

oooh is PTS up already?

Website says it runs from Feb 15 at 08:30 PT to Feb 19 at 05:00 PT.

So it should be up now.

[OO7]
Beta Testers
470 posts
10,841 battles

The storm is so awesome! i want this in randoms... Change the cyclone to the effects of this storm!!!!  12KM dectection is pretty good IMO.. everyone has the advantages and disadvantages.. I loved it!  GIVE ME MOAR! 

• Cool 2

[USCC2]
Members
5,806 posts
2 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

Outa curiosity, is the French Gold Campaign completeable in the Operation? It *kinda* stands to reason it would be, but they usually aren't. It would just annoy me if a temp Campaign I want to complete was released the same time as an Op I REALLY want to play, with French BB's no less, and yet cannot work towards the end goal of both at the same time.

Apologies as the missions are not up to see now I've completed them; however I believe that although in the advertisements it says the 5x wins for the Lyon/Richelieu can be done in Randoms or Co-Op, that Co-Op was the Operation.

Sign in to follow this