Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DomR_1

The Aigle series

8 comments in this topic

Members
13 posts
3,103 battles

I been off for  a couple of weeks so Can any one tell me how you get to the Aigle marathon series?  It says to complete 18 missions of the series but I don't know how?  What am I missing?

[STW-A]
Members
831 posts
7,016 battles

They're ones that get done as you play, you don't accept them like campaign missions.  Check your combat missions.

Members
2,842 posts
8,755 battles
7 minutes ago, Deviathan said:

They're ones that get done as you play, you don't accept them like campaign missions.  Check your combat missions

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I can't see where I have completed any of them though.

Members
13 posts
3,103 battles

Still lost.  I found it in missions but it states to Complete 18 Aigls missions of the series.  I don't see the series. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,782 posts
25,480 battles

There will be 4 per week. Mon and Wen you get 1 and have 2 days to complete. Fri you get 2 and have 3 days to complete. You need 18 out of 26. If you didn't see any of them you missed he first 4 missions.

[R-F]
Members
1,770 posts
10,243 battles

You only get one mission in the series at a time, and you have a couple days for each mission.  I believe the 3rd one is available now.  They're generally pretty simple - this one is to win 4 battles.  

There will be 26 missions in total ending at the end of March.  You need to do 18 of them so you can afford to miss several if you don't play every day.

Sign in to follow this