Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
enderland07

Operation "hard" mode timeframe

8 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles

Has Wargaming talked about the "hardmode" timeframe for operations? That is a non-enabled toggle right now.

I actually really like the current operations but would love to play more difficult versions of the existing ones, particularly if the rewards are better too.

Though this was a fun intro to the Budyonny I wouldn't mind the operation being harder:

unknown.png?width=810&height=344

[WOLF5]
Members
3,559 posts
3,808 battles

I think the T7 ones are hard. At least I think I saw that tag on a screen for one I played. The new one coming out is probably hard as well.

[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles
1 minute ago, AJTP89 said:

I think the T7 ones are hard. At least I think I saw that tag on a screen for one I played. The new one coming out is probably hard as well.

That option is there but it doesn't do anything.

[-ARP-]
Supertester
11,964 posts
5,736 battles

If I had to guess, the French Operation that is on the 7.2 Public Test Server is a testbed for Hard Mode since it limits the nations you can use in the Operation to only Allied Cruisers and only Tier 7/8 French BBs.

That being said, I don't know if I want to see what the Hard Mode version of Ultimate Frontier is like since it would probably force you to only use IJN Ships and make you face off against 2-3 Iowas and multiple CVs since it appears to be partially based off of Operation Hailstone.

Edited by Goose21891

[HINON]
Members
12,806 posts

They seem to be finishing up a slate of regular ops. Perhaps once that is accomplished they can make a pass at hard versions.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,842 posts
42,217 battles

I would like to see operations more fleshed out and expanded before they work on hard mode.

Sign in to follow this