Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Just_Call_Him_Dave

Question regarding french promo ships

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
318 posts
12,892 battles

Actually, from what I got of it.   

It will lose it's special temporary Premium and will become a regular tech tree ship.  You keep and and xp earned will stay there.  you will just be closer to the next ship in tech tree.

[O_O]
Beta Testers
109 posts
11,057 battles

You get to keep the ships. They will just revert to a regular tech tree ship. The only thing you're losing is the ability to use any other French captain on them without penalty.

[RLGN]
Members
13,527 posts
23,601 battles
2 hours ago, Just_Call_Him_Dave said:

Ok thanks guys,  ill keep them then.

A honest-to-goodness FREE ship, (if you got it with the missions and didn't buy any containers,) and you want to sell it??? :Smile_amazed:

Even worse if you bought containers. Paying real money for any ship, then selling it?

Members
38 posts
1,306 battles

I personally like the french bbs. I think theyre accurate over long range to an extent.  Im a new player also still trying to figure out what lines to go down. 

Ive gotten to the schors tier 7 Russian cruiser,  omaha, Nicholas and unlocked a few more tier 5s but thats about it 

Members
506 posts
10,480 battles

I don't like this as I won't have any interest to play lower tiered ships. Is WG doing this so the servers wont be filled with lowered tiered ships and be more spread out once the full release happens?

Members
100 posts
352 battles
1 minute ago, TangledThorns said:

I don't like this as I won't have any interest to play lower tiered ships. Is WG doing this so the servers wont be filled with lowered tiered ships and be more spread out once the full release happens?

it is a potentially good way to keep the meme matches down to a minimum :)

Sign in to follow this