Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
buzz_bomb

White reticle on mini map and speed boost question

7 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
82 posts
5,603 battles

Does anyone know how I can turn on the white reticle that circles a targeted ship on the mini map? I had this feature turned on before I had to reinstall the game. 

Also, when I use a speed boost on a ship I see in the info about it that it increases the ship's maximum speed but does it also increase the acceleration of the ship? I feel that it does but was never really sure. 

Also, on many occasions when I have an enemy ship selected and I want to tell people to focus the target and press f3 it often doesn't work. Why would that be? I've tried zooming in and out and pressing it and it doesn't work a lot. Thanks. 

Edited by buzz_bomb

[SYN]
Members
27,071 posts
15,629 battles

Minimap settings by the gear icon at the corner of the minimap when you are in a battle you will probably find what you're looking for once you click on this icon but sounds like a mod to me.

Speed boost does improve the ship's acceleration when active, it helps when you're stationary in smoke and suddenly torpedoes are heading your way.

Aim your crosshair at the target regardless of it being targeted by you or not then press f3 to call it out to your team.

Hope this all helps /^_\\

[TF16]
Members
82 posts
5,603 battles

I know it's not a mod because I use the game vanilla and a friend has it as well and he uses the game vanilla. That's the first place I checked and I didn't see it there. 

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,051 posts

I think that you need to be in range of a target before you can ask for focused fire on it.

[TF16]
Members
82 posts
5,603 battles

btt, does anyone else know how to get the white reticle to highlight a ship targeted? I've been in range of targets and I don't see it anymore. I know it's not a mod. 

Sign in to follow this