Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
injunmick

I have so many boats

11 comments in this topic

Members
610 posts
8,438 battles

I have so many boats now, tuff to decide what to go with, but, dont play as much these days, daily missions gone, weekly challenge gone, daily container grind, ok, bring back the old the old stuff.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,770 posts
22,130 battles

I am in the same boat, so many ships to choose from it can be hard to decide what to go with. I recently sold some of my IJN carriers and some low tier ships that I rarely play just to clear up some space. What I have decided to do is to focus on grinding a captain and not a ship line and stick with that until I get that captain to 19 points. I have lots of premium ships so when I run out of ships for the captain I am grinding, I just switch to another nation that I have a 19 pointer and some premium ships and carry on.

Members
610 posts
8,438 battles

haha  ya I'm pushin caps too, but it seem's like, maybe just me, but I have so damn many boatts, when I go to play now, what to play?? Why? I am THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!

Members
3,095 posts
12,105 battles

I am in similar situation, in the sense that there is nothing for me to do in game.  Initial motivation was to grind T10 ships, so I got my set of seven T10 ships, and not motivated to grind another T10.  Then I wanted to get Jolly Roger flag, done.  Recently my motivation was to grind free XP for premium ships, but I got Missouri, Nelson, Musashi - nothing left.  Then I wanted to get every captain to 19 - done, I have no more captains to level.  Ok, I may dump my elite captain XP to get one of the ARP captains to 19 for giggles, but I am not grinding that one with purpose.  Last thing was emblems, I got the one I liked - no motivation to get more than one.  No goals at the moment...

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,154 posts
6,607 battles

Get the tier 7 Pan Asian in your collection.

But I understand the feeling, I'm just chipping away at the cruiser emblem for now.

[--K--]
Members
5,332 posts
16,772 battles

While I still have one ship I'm grinding and a few captains who need more skills I have thought about how to deal with the "which ship do I play" problem. 

My best solution so far is a 10 sided die and a 4 sided die, roll the first one for tier and the second one for class. Play the results or roll again. 

This is also my threat to Div Mates who won't pick a ship. 

:cap_cool:

[TBW]
Members
9,814 posts
16,571 battles

I have 198 ships and I can buy my 199th just waiting for a sale. I only have 2 ships with over 200 battles.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I only have 68 ships I don't play lower than Tier 6 but I have Tier 1 thru 10 just in case one of my friends wants to play lower Tiers to calm down.

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,860 posts
4,861 battles

Have some 60 ships...only play like 1/6 of those...

...and I use carrier captain on Marblehead trying to get to 19th point...

Sign in to follow this