RedFriar63

Free Camo for richelieu

4 comments in this topic

Members
38 posts
9,847 battles

Hi Guy's just wondering when the "free and unique" camo will be availiable for the Richelieu?.

And just because I'm here , is any work being done on the MM?..it's brutal atm and putting  a lot of players off.

Out of the games I've played in the last 3 months I would be lucky to have a 5% top tier record and that's playing from 3 to 9.

You've already lost 6 payers that I know of as they were friends of mine who just got tied of the constant bottom tier.

Doesn't sound like much but it's potential money you are not getting.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,925 posts
1,886 battles

I am 99.9% sure that there is no free and unique camo for the French BBs, at least not in the main mission.  I think I read somewhere that there might be a follow-on mission later to earn it, but I could have just dreamed that part.  The text in the descriptions that makes everyone think "Dude, where's my camo?" is just a boiler plate text blurb that goes into every premium ship, and no one at WG thought to delete it from the template.  It is there because they are not really premium ships, but they are tech tree ships that are released early.  Since the line isn't out yet, they've made them "pseudo-premiums" to allow you to move commanders to and from them without penalty, for now.  Since they are still tech tree ships, the camo does not just come with.  You have to either buy it with doubloons, or earn it separately in some other fashion.

Note that this is all based upon my observations, and I have no 'inside info' on this topic.  But still, I'm pretty sure this is the deal. 

@Pigeon_of_War, any chance we could get some kind of official clarification, because this question is coming up a lot.  Or since it is quite possible that you've already commented on it in one of a couple dozen threads, maybe a sticky?

Edited by kerensky914

[NDA]
Supertester
3,925 posts
1,886 battles
1 minute ago, TornadoADV said:

I think he's talking about the camo that has the Rooster prow.

If so, I think that was to be earned separately.  Kinda like the wrecked Bismarck and Hood camos.