Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
injunmick

Complete 18 missions?

9 comments in this topic

[--K--]
Members
5,333 posts
16,794 battles
9 minutes ago, X15 said:

For the Aigle there is one mission a day for 24 days.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/its-pronounced-egg-leh/

Scroll down to where it says Aigle Marathon

If you pay attention to the mission dates you'll see that there are two missions during the week. One Monday and another one Wednesday. But than we get 2 missions for the weekend. This pattern repeats till the event ends on the 19th of February

Edited by RedSeaBear

[AXANR]
Members
3,562 posts
21,359 battles
2 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

If you pay attention to the mission dates you'll see that there are two missions during the week. One Monday and another one Wednesday. But than we get 2 missions for the weekend. This pattern repeats till the event ends on the 19th of February. 

I think it runs through March. There are 26 total missions, and you can pick and choose 18 of them to get Aigle. 

[PLDN]
Supertester
2,155 posts
6,613 battles
1 minute ago, RedSeaBear said:

If you pay attention to the mission dates you'll see that there are two missions during the week. One Monday and another one Wednesday. But than we get 2 missions for the weekend. This pattern repeats till the event ends on the 19th of February. 

Hm, I was mistaken on the release schedule then. Better than one a day in my opinion tho, only need to play 3 days a week.

[--K--]
Members
5,333 posts
16,794 battles
1 minute ago, poeticmotion said:

I think it runs through March. There are 26 total missions, and you can pick and choose 18 of them to get Aigle. 

You are correct. 

2 minutes ago, X15 said:

Hm, I was mistaken on the release schedule then. Better than one a day in my opinion tho, only need to play 3 days a week.

Yes I believe the majority of the player base who didn't buy the ship and plays regularly will get the ship on the 9th of March. If they have been completing every mission that pops up. Cool thing if they can't play the missions stack up till the end of March and you could do a bunch and still get the boat. 

[NG-NL]
Members
6,143 posts
9,801 battles

I'll have to remember to play some more WOWS tomorrow then.

Sign in to follow this