Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MisterSlithers

2 lf semi competitive clan for Clan Wars

6 comments in this topic

[SRMC]
Members
287 posts
10,922 battles

Me and my buddy are looking for a semi competitive clan for Clan Wars we aren't unicum but decent players 10s in about everything and whats Meta for Clan Wars

[SYN]
Members
8,208 posts
13,768 battles

Check out the Syndicate, we are casual fun first clan. But we still wanna play and compete in CBs. Hope on our discord and hang out, see if we are what you're looking for. Links in my signature.

[SRMC]
Members
287 posts
10,922 battles

Thanks guys its a little late tonight but I'll get a hold of my Div buddy and we'll get back with you. Once again thank's!

Members
52 posts
1,549 battles
24 minutes ago, MisterSlithers said:

Thanks guys its a little late tonight but I'll get a hold of my Div buddy and we'll get back with you. Once again thank's!

If you are looking for the type of group you are looking for with the 'family' friendly environment with teamwork and voice coordination our big focus, then you should check out our group ATLAS. You should check out the main post I wrote and think it carefully and see if that's what you like for you two. Thank you :)

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/147696-atlas-teamwork-voice-coordination-no-stats-clan-microphonediscord-required-active-family-friendly-competitive-community-join-us-last-edit-february-11th-2018/

Sign in to follow this