Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LostEngineer

To whoever I upset last night. I'm truly sorry.

5 comments in this topic

Members
70 posts
1,257 battles

To whoever I upset last night I'm truly sorry.

I just received my first chat ban since the world of tanks first beta.  I like making people smile, and I share (ok maybe inflict) jokes via the chat in game. I figure if I'm supporting the team, making people "lol" and acting as a semi-competetant target for the baddies, I'm doing ok.  

Now the quality of the humor may drop, when im trying to sling smirks between AP salvos, and it fell low enough to hurt last night apparently and I'm truly sorry. Just know it wasn't intentional. 

Due to mistakes I've made and tragedies I've found (not all of them of my own making, mind you)  world of warships is my last great bastion of light hearted happiness.  I was hoping to pass this quiet Saint Valentine night sharing bad humor amongst the torpedo spreads, but I guess I'll run silent.  The ban tonight, is a hard lesson, but I'll keep quieter from here on out.

Respectfully

One Lost engineer.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Never been Chat banned, but I don;t use the chat after my Hello's it gets MUTED. I use Discord to chat with my friends and even then during a battle it is used for transfer of information only. I am a firm believer of keep the nonsense out of chat. 

Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles

There was a time when people could take a joke.  I think...I mean, I'm pretty sure my grandfather told me about it once.

Or maybe he was joking...

Cheer up.  The one constant in life is that it can always be worse, at least right up until that moment when it stops mattering completely.  In the meantime, you never know which moments will end up being the ones you look back on fondly.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

If you're getting chat bans, it's not necessarily because of something you said in chat.

People have learned that the only report that actually does anything other than remove karma is the "misbehaviour in chat" one, thus, chat bans for playing poorly, playing a ship that someone doesn't understand, being the last player alive on the losing team, playing a CV, etc...

Sign in to follow this