You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AMajor

Posting on an older topic

4 comments in this topic

[DBM]
Members
529 posts
8,726 battles

I just posted on a topic that was started in October, 2017.  Does the original poster get notified when that happens?  If not, is there anything that I can do short of leaving them a message that I added to the discussion? 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
11 minutes ago, AMajor said:

I just posted on a topic that was started in October, 2017.  Does the original poster get notified when that happens?  If not, is there anything that I can do short of leaving them a message that I added to the discussion? 

If they followed the topic or you quoted said person, they should get notified unless they changed their settings to not get notified.

[PVE]
Members
11,175 posts
21,460 battles
4 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

If they followed the topic or you quoted said person, they should get notified unless they changed their settings to not get notified.

This ^^^ or use the @ symbol then their name which will notify them they were mentioned in the thread.

[O_O]
Members
6,207 posts
14,311 battles

If you type an "@" and start typing the OP's name, you will get a drop down menu.  Click the OP's name and you will get a result like this: @desmo_2.  That user will then get a notification that he was mentioned in a post.  If you quote the user they will probably also get a notification.