coolman5500

WOWS login problem. Need help!

11 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
270 battles

Help! After the new update 0.7.1.1 (I have the game on steam) I click launch to go into the game and every goes smoothly in till it says that i am not logged in and to create a username for new account. My Account name is PopWise and look.

image.thumb.png.1070a122fb35f2bdaaecae4f37f80192.png

image.thumb.png.ee7c0507d0254b9f3a25690f85dd9cc7.png

Please I need help! Love all feedback!

Thanks!

Members
2 posts
1,872 battles

Yes i am having the same problem.. I think its a problem with steam synchronizing with the WoWS servers; seeing i am also not able to login to Black Squad(another F2P game, it gives me a wrong user and password pop up).  Before i have just left the game and restarted it and was able to log in, but today i have tried at least 10 times and even switching servers and nothing has been able to get me into the game.. kind of annoying

Edited by Remnants713

Members
2 posts
1,872 battles

So i was finally able to log in.. I just kept going to the Server selector and selecting North America.  Eventually after multiple times i finally was able to log into my account through steam with my original name.

Edited by Remnants713

Members
1 post
130 battles
On 2/14/2018 at 9:04 PM, syd_ said:

Submit a support ticket. That's why they have it.

This would be a huge issue for returning players. They launched a campaign, the deadline being March 5th, just for going on the game for free XP and credits. If one can't login properly, they don't get the credits. That would be counterproductive to their efforts of player retention. One shouldn't have to submit a support ticket if this could so easily turn them away.

EDIT: Is it possible you're using a different client? In my case, I may have formerly used the client through the website to play. This time, I downloaded through Steam, and that's where I got the issue. Theoretically, and probably obtusely, it's thinking that since there is an existing account that isn't linked through Steam, it's blocking your access to said account. I'm gonna try the direct download this time. Stupid, I know. Wasted all that time downloading.

Edited by CZBGR_Icepick