Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kenzayla

Looking to join a casual clan

10 comments in this topic

16 posts
305 battles

Right now i play pretty much all day (broken collar bone with a plate and 9 screws). When it heals i'll still be playing almost daily. I just started and eager to learn. Looking for a good, drama free  environment, with members that are willing to teach and not get pissed if someone makes mistakes.

Solo, Casual, and or teamplay. I do not have comms right now but will probably pick one up at a later date. (no work - no pay).

I really enjoy the game and although I do make mistakes I'm not a hard core gamer. But I do enjoy teamwork.

Edited by Kenzayla

[REVY] SolarChild 19
208 posts
1,348 battles

REVY is a no requirement no min solo clan.  We are new and looking to grow.  Discount on tier 5 and 6 is built!  Just send in a app and you are in.  Good luck and happy Hunting.

LRkHvgD.gif

[FF] Rachel_Wall 6
422 posts
4,286 battles

We have a fully built base!

[FF 5 spots with active players] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord

[RNG] KonigstigerVII 60
188 posts
6,878 battles

If you're looking for a casual, active clan that also has the option to compete in Clan Wars, give [-RNG-] a look. We have fully-upgraded clan perks (ship discounts, xp bonuses, etc.).

We also have an active Discord community with many of our RNG players willing to division and show newer players the nuances of the meta. PM me if you're interested.

[SYN] Kapitan_Wuff 1,318
5,744 posts
9,714 battles

Hop on the Syndicate discord and say hi, see if we look like what your looking for. Links in my signature.

[AOD_A] plague125 0
12 posts
1,119 battles

Hey there Ken If you are looking for a clan then why don't you check out AOD over at clanaod.net  since we are always looking for more people and you would not just be joining a WoWs clan but a community that has over 3000 members and covers over 17 games. Our only requirements is that you are fairly mature, are willing to use Team Speak as voice communication, and respect the rules we have that have kept the community running since 1999. If you have any questions or are interested please send me a PM over the forums or you can contact me ingame using the name plague125 and if you are interested in joining us just click this link https://www.clanaod.net/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=65 and this will take you too our application. We would love to have you with us and good luck on the battlefield. 

[TF16A] soulhunter1 1
14 posts
4,966 battles

HELLO !!   Kenzayla

Task Force 16

A World of Warships Social/Gaming Community

✪✪✪ Goals ✪✪✪

-       Provide members with a flexible gaming environment and content.

-       Coordinate activities across all games we effectively participate in.

-       Most importantly, have fun!  That's what we're all here for, right?

✪✪✪ What TF16 is looking for in a recruit ✪✪✪

-       Friendly, good natured players with a genuine interest in advancing their own goals along with the goals of the organization.

-       18 years and up (younger applicants may be accepted with approval of leadership on a case by case basis).

-       Willingness to go above and beyond the “call of duty” to make the clan, the game, and the other players and clans successful.

-       A high level of interest in the history behind the ships and the conflicts they participated in.

-       A high level of respect for others.

✪✪✪ What TF16 offers ✪✪✪

-       Team Speak

-       Forums

-       Nightly divisions

-       Regular events

-       Friendly clan-mates

-       Involved leadership

-       Fun!

Your next step would be to register on our website (no strings attached!), read our clan guidelines and fill an application. Prior to your application being approved, you will need to join us on our Team Speak channel for a brief interview. Details on our website. The best time to schedule a interview is between 17:00 (5:00PM) EST and 21:00 (9:00PM) EST. We can be flexible though so just let us know what works for you. Upon filling out our application, we would give you proper access information for our Team Speak Server.

As one of the TF16 recruiters, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. If you join our website and fill out the application, upon entering our Team Speak server either myself or one of our other recruiters or officers will join you in our welcome center for the interview.

Task Force 16

A World of Warships Social/Gaming Community

✪✪✪ Goals ✪✪✪

-       Provide members with a flexible gaming environment and content.

-       Coordinate activities across all games we effectively participate in.

-       Most importantly, have fun!  That's what we're all here for, right?

✪✪✪ What TF16 is looking for in a recruit ✪✪✪

-       Friendly, good natured players with a genuine interest in advancing their own goals along with the goals of the organization.

-       18 years and up (younger applicants may be accepted with approval of leadership on a case by case basis).

-       Willingness to go above and beyond the “call of duty” to make the clan, the game, and the other players and clans successful.

-       A high level of interest in the history behind the ships and the conflicts they participated in.

-       A high level of respect for others.

✪✪✪ What TF16 offers ✪✪✪

-       Team Speak

-       Forums

-       Nightly divisions

-       Regular events

-       Friendly clan-mates 

-       Involved leadership

-       Fun!

Your next step would be to register on our website (no strings attached!), read our clan guidelines and fill an application. Prior to your application being approved, you will need to join us on our Team Speak channel for a brief interview. Details on our website. The best time to schedule a interview is between 17:00 (5:00PM) EST and 21:00 (9:00PM) EST. We can be flexible though so just let us know what works for you. Upon filling out our application, we would give you proper access information for our Team Speak Server.

As one of the TF16 recruiters, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. If you join our website and fill out the application, upon entering our Team Speak server either myself or one of our other recruiters or officers will join you in our welcome center for the interview.

Sign in to follow this