You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

SuperNikoPower is leaving...let's give him our thanks!

106 comments in this topic

[SYN] Kuckoo 939
3,607 posts
9,924 battles

Well, this sucks for us.

Hope it was worth it, Niko.  Are you happy now?!  *throws shoes*

Hate to see you go.  Good luck!  :Smile_honoring:

[LEGIT] SoftAndCute 89
263 posts
13,993 battles

Thanks for everything @SuperNikoPower. May your future be as prosperous as IJN CV line and free of $#%s like USN CVs. 

[POP] OgreMkV 286
1,021 posts
6,262 battles

Thank you for everything Niko. 

Seriously, the thought I could get premium content for being a part of the community is one reason I stuck with WOWS. 

You are one of the best community managers I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. It's been a pleasure to be in your fleet. 

Happy sailing wherever the winds take you!

[-K-] Ace_04 876
3,909 posts
7,472 battles

Thanks for everything you've put into this community, Niko.  Hopefully your next audience appreciates you like we do.  Your efforts are much appreciated.

@Super_Splash_Bro and @Radar_X have big shoes to fill.  

waving-dog.gif

[PROJX] hangglide42 294
767 posts
12,521 battles

Thank you for all your efforts and best of luck in your new endeavors!  o7

421 posts
2,797 battles

@SuperNikoPower:Smile_honoring:

Some great talent in this thread.

All I can say is Thank you!

Good fortune to you and yours as you pursue your next adventure.

Fair winds and following seas!

3,252 posts
599 battles

Awwwww.....

To the World of Warships Community: 

Thanks everyone. Since my day one here on World of Warships, you guys have made me feel more welcome than I ever have. You all challenged me to stay one step ahead and constantly develop my craft. This is truly the best community I've worked with out of all my community efforts ever. You've taught me new ways to think about my interactions and how to handle any hurdles that pop up.

I remember back when my first test was the Ornament Contest after launch. I wasn't sure how well it would go. Then we saw 237 ornaments come in and I knew this community was super engaged and also creative. It was amazing to read the cards that came in and to see your awesome ornaments. The next test was Project R. When the community had concerns, I was able to gather them and with the help of my amazing team here, we snapped into action and made the event even more enjoyable for you guys in less than 24 hours. It was awesome to know that I was on and team and with a community that could work together to make things amazing. 

Corgi Fleet... There is a fun one. Something I never knew would work turned out to be amazing. It's grown each time more and more. From only 50 people interested in the first all the way to 1300 interested for the upcoming. It was a ton of work but all worth seeing the community get excited for being a target over a weekend. It has been exciting to see this take shape. 

Overall, remember, this community is tight knit. You all work with each other and have been largely positive over the last 2 and 1/2 almost years. Stay that way. Keep watching out for each other and keep working to make each other better. I know in the world of competitive games that is tough thing to do. You guys managed to do that. Keep it up. 

While I am talking my final steps out of the Wargaming/World of games today, I will still be a part of the community. It will be fun to be a player again. I'll get to look at the game through a different pair of eyes. It's like I am being reintroduced to society. I will pop in from time to time to see how it is all going. Be sure to add me in game. If I'm playing I will gladly div up. IGN: SuperNikoPower

Radar_X and those who will follow after me have this on lock. I've been working with Radar_X over the last little while in preparation of this. I've taught him everything I know. Take that and match it with his experience in Community, I have full confidence in handing him the keys and the car not being crashed. Super_Splash_Bro will also be there for you guys too. Make sure you keep up with his contests and show them BOTH the awesome kind attitudes you have all shown me. They will appreciate it and most of all, I will appreciate it. 

To my Community Contributors: 

You guys have been amazing. The greatest team ever assembled. Yeah, even better than the Avengers. I couldn't have asked for a better group to work with. Keep doing what you are doing. Keep having fun. Most of all, keep being you. The players really appreciate what you all do and it shows. There are huge opportunities for you coming and I hope you take them all on. I'll be checking on you guys as well. Making sure like is all swimmingly awesome. :)

And with that, I take my final bow and am humbled to have been able to serve this community since launch. I will keep it in my mind always. If you want to keep in contact and keep up with me, please do. The best places are on my Twitter @SuperNikoPower and on my Twitch channel twitch.tv/SuperNikoPower. 

Until we meet again, 

Good luck, fair seas, and BORK!

1848a9b9aec64258eff4da8018972741--best-christmas-gifts-christmas-holidays.jpg

• Cool 25
  • Funny 1

[WOLF1] paradat 701
4,855 posts
7,560 battles

God Speed Niko!

• Cool 1

[NGA-B] SubW3 17
29 posts
4,027 battles

Fair winds and following seas @SuperNikoPower.   You built one helluva community here.  Thank you and good luck to you in all your endeavors.

[ERN] XXRed_DawnXX 39
481 posts
6,994 battles

Thank you so much for all you have done for the WG community Niko, it will never be the same without you. <sniff> You will be missed... (walks away crying)

1,686 posts
1,428 battles

Thanks for everything. I wish you success where ever you go and see you . . . out there. Or here since you're still hanging around. :Smile_honoring:

[HINON] Jnobsir 331
1,362 posts
12,679 battles

It's been great having you here Niko. Good luck to you. :Smile_honoring:

Spoiler

DF7jqoU.jpg

[AK2] Seloth 46
285 posts
7,063 battles

Thank you sir for you hard work. You have done an amazing and wonderful job here dealing with a diverse and often times diametrically opposing groups of player wants and their desires for this game. 

Good hunting young corgi. 

3,668 posts
4,572 battles

Thank you for all that you have done for the Wargaming Community, you will be greatly missed. :Smile_sad:

If these are the final days of the Corgi and possibly Corgi Fleet I will sail with honor to have it end the best way possible, all ahead full, weapons firing, and colors proudly flying high. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[ONAVY] Willy55_1955 21
216 posts
6,720 battles

Thank you, Niko, for all your time and efforts. You will be missed.

[TBW] Sovereigndawg 687
3,623 posts
9,840 battles

Was nice meeting you and Trevzor in Minnesota Event Niko. I like the new staff RadarX and Super_Splash_Bro, but due to a recent forum warning, I don't think they quite get my Humor yet. Thanks for your work here but What's going to happen to the Corgi Fleet now? Is this the End of it?

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

253 posts
146 battles
3 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Thanks for everything you've put into this community, Niko.  Hopefully your next audience appreciates you like we do.  Your efforts are much appreciated.

@Super_Splash_Bro and @Radar_X have big shoes to fill.  

waving-dog.gif

What...if I don't WANT to wear shoes?

We wish Niko the best, he's been great work with and I'm personally excited to see where his new adventure takes him.

• Cool 2