You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cmdr_bigdog

Looking to join a clan

7 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
39 posts
7,740 battles

As you can tell by the titles I'm looking to join a clan. I'm a senior, have played over 3000 battles, recently retired and am playing more during the winter. As you can guess the immature players drive me nuts, you never know how old people are but age doesn't equal mature, lol.  I am playing almost every day now but my playing time will drop off when the weather warms up. 

One stat shows how much I am playing I have over 400 battles just in Shenyang that came out late last fall and last I checked I had a 60% win rate. But I don't have a headset, maybe some day. 

CMDR_bidgdog

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,471 posts
6,648 battles

https://discord.gg/qEZz7jv

POPCORN is adults only, pg13, competitive, but supportive and welcoming to casual players who take the game seriously. 39/40 members, all clan upgrades/perks unlocked and available.qKWBiJB.png

[IN3PT]
Members
144 posts
2,564 battles

https://discord.gg/tEpxzac 

Feel free to check us out BLUMR is the competitive side of our community and I think you would be a good fit, and if being competitive isn't your thing we got more laid back divisions in our community that might make a good fit for you. Feel free to swing by even if you don't join

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,708 posts
11,323 battles

Come check out the Syndicate. Hop on our discord and say hi, see if we are what your looking for. Links in my signature.

Members
15 posts
1,311 battles

Hey there bigdog If you are looking for a clan then why don't you check out AOD over at clanaod.net since we are always looking for more people and you would not just be joining a WoWs clan but a community that has over 3000 members and covers over 17 games. Our only requirements is that you are fairly mature, are willing to use Team Speak as voice communication, and respect the rules we have that have kept the community running since 1999. If you have any questions or are interested please send me a PM over the forums or you can contact me ingame using the name plague125. We would love to have you with us and good luck on the battlefield.

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
287 posts
13,584 battles

If you want try out Jolly Rogers [JR] we are all for having people playing and being that your on the older side we would easily accept you... that being said that means you need to accept us. Lol

i be ark for a day or two so stop my clan post to get the link to discord. Yes we do want you to have a mic. As it makes playing so much easier and enjoyable.

[FF]
Members
497 posts
4,567 battles

We have a fully built base!

[FF 5 spots with active players] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord