You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeathLord1969

Weekly operations question

7 comments in this topic

Members
809 posts
2,616 battles

I am curious, out of the different operations such as defense of Naval Station etc, which pays out better for xp and credits or are they all the same?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,571 posts
3,740 battles

They pay out about the same, but a few of them are better due to the amount of time and ease of completion with 5 stars.

So far Aegis and Narai are the best operations to play with Narai being even better due to it being tier 7.

Members
8,076 posts
17,037 battles
1 hour ago, Vader_Sama said:

So far Aegis...

Easy OP... Unless you're the player all the bots decide to shoot at. There have been rounds where it been some serious; 'ARE YOU EFFING BOTS EVEN SHOOTING AT ANYONE ELSE...!?!'

1 hour ago, Vader_Sama said:

with Narai being even better due to it being tier 7.

Not for me...

...didn't have a single team in all the times I played that Op that managed to pull off a five-star.

Common factor you say? Yeah, the last person alive many times, dragging a team kicking and screaming from complete defeat to a variable number of stars win.

In ALL of the ops, I was amazed at how many players either outright refused, or seemed utterly incapable of noticing, and shooting at and hitting destroyers

[MIA-A]
Members
1,981 posts
6,579 battles

Narai is best because:

• It's very easy to 5-star
  • It goes fast if you have an ok team
  • You can carry it heavily compared to other ops
  • It's tier VII
  • There's a ton more targets/damage/planes to kill

All the other ops are nominally harder to get the same base xp/credits off.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts

narai easy to 5 star? not my experience

the easiest is the current naval one, every time i play it's 5 star, you just can't fail 5 star lol

Members
3,415 posts
6,082 battles
16 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Not for me...

...didn't have a single team in all the times I played that Op that managed to pull off a five-star.

Really?  Played it a lot this last time - first couple time rough  but after that - 4-5 stars pretty much guaranteed.

Members
8,076 posts
17,037 battles
17 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Really?  Played it a lot this last time - first couple time rough  but after that - 4-5 stars pretty much guaranteed.

You are actually correct. I was finally able to check the record I've made of my OP games, and realized I'd done so with Nelson.

The Dark Side is strong in me as it relates to the Tier 7 Ops; mostly because they are about they're the only place beside Co-op where I can be worth a flip with CVs. The last two Ops (T7,) effectively made it pointless to use carriers. Since I've managed to suck so badly driving almost everything else in Ops; I've not played the T7s very many times.

As I said before; most of the issues with failure have stemmed from the apparent inability of teams to kill the destroyers before they kill the transports.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet