Sign in to follow this  
Soultears

Bretagne free camo missing

12 comments in this topic

Members
17 posts
768 battles

Bretagne ship pecularities say : free and unique camo that grants combat and economic bonuses but there is no free camo on it.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,487 battles
9 minutes ago, Soultears said:

Dont know what happened

Did you repeateadly click 'post' after it didn't immediately do so the first time you clicked?

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Holy topic spam batman!

Members
17 posts
768 battles

yes i think, i was not sure what going on so i was like post it , common post it....poooooosssstttt ittttt multiple time...sorry for that. Oh and not my problem if they cant fix that multi post in a row, first time a forum do that to me.

Spoooon thx to your nice reply! 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,743 posts
7,373 battles

Free camo is not in fact missing. Bret, and the other ships that are available through missions in the line, are tech tree ships, they do not come with a camo, you have to buy it, if one is available. Those 4 ships are currently listed as premiums because the line hasn't been released yet. That's it, that's all.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
1 hour ago, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

I just had his noob [edited]in a game with me, no doubt in my mind that he clicked it 10 times

Don't hold back bro! Tell him how you really feel! (it IS the weekend!)

Members
17 posts
768 battles

Anyway it was my mistake and wont click multiple time  anymore since i know how this forum seems to work lol... its ok Spooon no worries but you need to know we are not all good as you and i came back to play from a long time so i need to re-learn everything since that for me its all kind of new. (and today i just get rank 1 in my team and did 9 citadel i was so happy lol...oh and we lost tho).

Sign in to follow this