You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JakeParlay

First Video - Cinematic Slugfest

8 comments in this topic

[MORSV]
Members
23 posts
1,804 battles

I am a relatively new player but have been hitting it hard this past month. The other night, I had three consecutive games in a row that were absolutely ferocious (by my standards at least). Those gems finally convinced me to sit down and learn the replay system and process. I hope you enjoy some of the mid-tier mayhem I tried to pack into this video, I had a lot of fun making this.

My ships in the video are the Clemson, Nurnberg, and one of the Fusos. Recorded with XSplit Broadcaster (free) edited in Premiere Pro (licensed)

I am starting to collect a few recordings for another video, some stills below. If anyone has any questions just holler. Enjoy.

ss12.jpg

ss11.jpg

ss8.jpg

• Cool 4

[MORSV]
Members
23 posts
1,804 battles

Thanks everybody I really enjoyed making it. Perhaps will do one or two more as time permits. It really is a beautiful game.

ss2a.jpg

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
38 minutes ago, JakeParlay said:

Thanks everybody I really enjoyed making it. Perhaps will do one or two more as time permits. It really is a beautiful game.

Do you use After Effects or some other film enhancement programming? Seems like cinematic replays of this game would really benefit from them—especially once we (finally) get a new engine. Whether you do or don't, you've got a solid lock on the concepts, and I for one look forward to seeing more.