You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

a good way to hide CW ships in your port

29 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles
  • not in a clan
  • already have all the tier Xs

WG, what kind of mindless design is it to give people these annoying ships?

at least give us an option to hide them like those ARP ships...

is there a mod to hide CW ships?

this is my temporary fix to hide those annoying ships but shoving them to the end of the port - make every other ship primary LOL

Z1Sdhf4.jpg

Edited by _Dracarys
  • Cool 3
  • Bad 4

Members
9,868 posts

Don't know why they simply didn't have an Opt-in like HSF.

Clearly they already have the code implemented, so why not solve the issue, and let people choose to get the rentals?:cap_hmm:

[NDA]
Supertester
4,788 posts
13,607 battles

Not in a clan either, not interested in Clan Battles and I really want to dump these ships from my port carousel.  

Alpha Tester
2,728 posts
4,343 battles

Not in clan...don't want to be...never want to be...

...do clan wars allow mercs?

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
4 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

No.

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles
1 minute ago, pyantoryng said:

Nope. There are casual Clans that don't do the rigamarole that some Clans do. The Wolf Clans are pretty casual and they have some that play competitively.

Clan Battles doesn't allow Mercs.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles

It would be nice if the CBs ships has a check box in that options menu, same as ARP stuff, etc.  I'd probably choose to ignore them, though for a different  reason.  I probably have most of them already, so I hardly have any need for a rental version of ships I have already.

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles
7 minutes ago, Crucis said:

It would be nice if the CBs ships has a check box in that options menu, same as ARP stuff, etc.  I'd probably choose to ignore them, though for a different  reason.  I probably have most of them already, so I hardly have any need for a rental version of ships I have already.

A check box to hide the rental ships would be great. 

A check box for the non-elite tech tree ships would be great as well. Then you could see only the ships you are grinding.

@Radar_X, @Pigeon_of_War, @SuperNikoPower, any chance of getting these please?

Members
3,413 posts
6,072 battles

Not in a clan, will probably not ever be in a clan - don't even notice the rentals, don't understand the issue in any way.  It is such a non-issue it is not funny.

[P2W]
Members
686 posts
38 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

Please go to P2W (pay to win) and apply, we have everything built up except for the last clan expansion to 50 players. You get to enjoy the economic bonus without all of the clan drama.

We just pool our oil together rather than have it go to waste. And we dont play any clan battles.

Edited by DESRON10

[CLAN]
Beta Testers
203 posts
10,893 battles
17 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

A check box to hide the rental ships would be great. 

A check box for the non-elite tech tree ships would be great as well. Then you could see only the ships you are grinding.

@Radar_X, @Pigeon_of_War, @SuperNikoPower, any chance of getting these please?

I just make my grind ships preferred ships so they automatically are at the front.

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles
4 minutes ago, Mik6669 said:

I just make my grind ships preferred ships so they automatically are at the front.

I tried that, but I like bouncing the captains around to premiums for further training as well. I'm grinding every line, so that is a lot of ships to make preferred.

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,916 battles

I don't see why they couldn't have just made it so the mission can only be completed if you're in a clan.  Since the ships themselves can only be used in clan battles, there's no reason for them to even be in port if you're not in a clan.

If you're in a clan but don't do CB, then having a filter would be nice as well.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,412 posts
10,181 battles

What ships is it this time? I only have ships I always do in port?

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,260 battles
6 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

What ships is it this time? I only have ships I always do in port?

Montana, Zoa, and Grozovoi. You should get them after playing a T8 and up random battle.

[PVE]
Members
5,317 posts
17,820 battles
3 hours ago, Crucis said:

I really have to agree. Filtering the ships is easy for me, I have no tier 10's so I just filter out the tens. I do wish I could turn off the clan wars missions though. Last time around there were like 4 or 5 missions you had to scroll thru to get to the missions you wanted. Maybe just put the clan stuff last on the list so you don't have to mess with it. A real easy fix would be to only show the clan battle league you are eligible for instead of all that exists. Really poor design IMHO, very annoying.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,412 posts
10,181 battles
6 minutes ago, toosonmike said:

Montana, Zoa, and Grozovoi. You should get them after playing a T8 and up random battle.

Ah, ok. I don't play Random so it doesn't affect me. Was just curious.

Thanks.

[-AVA-]
Members
137 posts
7,198 battles

You mean you actually want an option to turn a feature off that you don't want to have or see? Oh the horror!

:Smile_hiding:

Alpha Tester
2,728 posts
4,343 battles
9 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

I really have to agree. Filtering the ships is easy for me, I have no tier 10's so I just filter out the tens. I do wish I could turn off the clan wars missions though. Last time around there were like 4 or 5 missions you had to scroll thru to get to the missions you wanted. Maybe just put the clan stuff last on the list so you don't have to mess with it. A real easy fix would be to only show the clan battle league you are eligible for instead of all that exists. Really poor design IMHO, very annoying.

If the GZ Test mission can be displayed only for GZ owners...why can't it be so for clan missions and the clanless?

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,701 battles
12 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

My solution to this issue is to select Elite and Premium ships.

Anything that is left has research left to be completed.

Not ideal, but it does work.

[LOD_2]
Members
263 posts
14 hours ago, _Dracarys said:
  • not in a clan
  • already have all the tier Xs

WG, what kind of mindless design is it to give people these annoying ships?

at least give us an option to hide them like those ARP ships...

is there a mod to hide CW ships?

this is my temporary fix to hide those annoying ships but shoving them to the end of the port - make every other ship primary LOL

Z1Sdhf4.jpg

I dont really see your Problem here, why does this bother you so much? Cant you just ignore it?

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles
3 hours ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

My solution to this issue is to select Elite and Premium ships.

Anything that is left has research left to be completed.

Not ideal, but it does work.

I'll have to try that. Thanks

Edited by Kizarvexis

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,916 battles
4 hours ago, Volga1987 said:

I dont really see your Problem here, why does this bother you so much? Cant you just ignore it?

If you look at the screenshot you'll see that he already has all the T10 ships, yet WG decided that he should still receive the rental versions that can only be used in Clan Battles.  Then there are players like myself who are not even in a clan, yet we have these rental ships that we can't even use now sitting in our ports.  That's why people keep asking WG for a filter option to hide them, only give them to players who are in clans, or don't give the rental ships if the tech tree version is already in port.

• Cool 1