Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
clarke1104

Looking to join a clan

7 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
2,946 battles

Hey all, looking for clan. Just getting started but really enjoying this game and plan on being very active. Hoping to find a clan that is competitive but still has fun as it’s first objective. 

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,488 posts
6,657 battles

too few battles for us to consider, (200 minimum) but we'd be glad to have you on our comms server, often people happy to division or advise or lend an ear, and to suggest further sources of info to help you along.

https://discord.gg/qEZz7jv

Members
15 posts
1,311 battles

If you are looking for a clan then why don't you check out AOD over at clanaod.net since we are always looking for more people and you would not just be joining a WoWs clan but a community that has over 3000 members and covers over 17 games. Our only requirements is that you are fairly mature, are willing to use Team Speak as voice communication, and respect the rules we have that have kept the community running since 1999. If you have any questions please send me a PM over the forums or you can contact me ingame using the name plague125. We would love to have you with us and good luck on the battlefield.

Members
12 posts
2,946 battles

I’ll be over 200 by the end of day. if that’s the only requirement. Current battles at 158 according to profile. And I had another account 2 months ago that I lost. so in truth I’m well over 200 already. 

[DAKI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
86 posts
4,827 battles

If you're still looking, come take a look over at the Haifuri Community. We have sister clans with no requirements that would be perfect for you. 

Once you improve, you can move up to our other more competitive clans.

[IN3PT]
Members
144 posts
2,564 battles
6 hours ago, armyboy941 said:

If you're still looking, come take a look over at the Haifuri Community. We have sister clans with no requirements that would be perfect for you. 

Once you improve, you can move up to our other more competitive clans.

What army said plus your welcome to just come hang out on our discord and make some friends to division up with our discord is: https://discord.gg/tEpxzac

Sign in to follow this