Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Umikami

Supercontainer rewards

11 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,796 battles

I have been one of those players who has stated, repeatedly, that supercontainer rewards are less than super. Well, today I got my first ship in a supercontainer, or any container, ever; good old RNGeezus gifted me a brand new Mutsu, along with a 10 point Captain to sail her.

So since I felt it was OK to complain about SCs when I got what I felt were less than stellar gifts, I also felt like it was only fair and right that I say thank you loud and clear when I did get something worth mentioning.

THANK YOU RNGEEZUS, WOW, AND THE SUPERCONTAINER DEPARTMENT;

THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING WRONG WITH FREE SHIPS!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled activities.

• Cool 9
  • Funny 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,441 battles

Noice noice. And +1 for being fair.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,796 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

Noice noice. And +1 for being fair.

Sort of felt like I owed it to them, after all the complaint threads, LOL!

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
8,800 posts

I hope you enjoy the Mutsu. I have found her better than I expected and surprisingly effective in scenarios. Those torps are actually useful when the bots dont dodge them haha. Plus since they are single tubes they reload really fast.

[WPP]
Members
451 posts
5,072 battles

Sweet.  The last 2 Super Containers I got (haven't seen one in 6 weeks despite getting 2-3 crates a day) gave me some 500K or 1M credit modules... while that's cool I am sitting on 30M credits and nothing to spend it on.  

Give me something I can't buy with credits  dammit!!  Even basic flags would be better.

Edited by galspanic

[MORSV]
Members
23 posts
1,780 battles

Do you guys save up enough to get a Super Container (is that even possible) or do you just roll the dice on all your regular containers?

Members
2,430 posts
12,163 battles
7 minutes ago, JakeParlay said:

Do you guys save up enough to get a Super Container (is that even possible) or do you just roll the dice on all your regular containers?

I normally choose the try your luck option. However, if you're at 419 battles played it might be better for you to choose the other options because you will get more camos and flags and credits that way. Even if you get a supercontainer  it may contain something that you may not even be able to use yet.

just my .02. Good luck

[LOU1]
Members
2,854 posts
7,987 battles

Your thread must have brought me luck.  After many months of no supercontainers, I just got a Valentine's Day gift (More consumables selected):

RZSCBlN.png

Edited by ExploratorOne

Members
218 posts

I get mostly flags and do not worry about getting a ship I may or may not like or play. What I do from time to time is 750 free exp., now that I will use and like. Thank you WG.

[P2W]
Members
684 posts

I can't complain about what I get in Super containers due to the fact you have to get one first. Haven't seen any in months and I pull between 2 to 3 containers a day everyday,

Sign in to follow this