Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Weird Teamkiller

10 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,582 battles

I was just in a match with two pink players. One, in a DD, started shooting at me just as the match began. I had to twist and turn to keep his shells from hitting me. Then he released a torp spread which I had to dodge, running into an enemy torp spread while doing so. One torp hit me and I barely surviving. For a while after this I had to constantly watch out for him as he appeared to be trying to ram my low hitpoint ship.

Then, all of a sudden, it was like someone else was playing the account because he got serious, thanked me for smoking for him, proceeded to play great and even came in second on the winning team. I sincerely think that some idiot started the match just goofing around and then had the real account owner kick him off the computer. 

[4HIM]
Members
1,703 posts
3,878 battles

Or the real account holder had to go to the head, so their 8 year old started a game.  Then mommy/daddy came back and took over.  

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,582 battles
2 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Or the real account holder had to go to the head, so their 8 year old started a game.  Then mommy/daddy came back and took over.  

That's what it seemed like because the player started shooting at the nearest ship (me) but wasn't very good at it.

Edited by Snargfargle

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,582 battles
4 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I password protect my computer start-up mostly because of my nephews.  

:Smile_teethhappy:

My little great niece just tries to eat my keyboard.

Edited by Snargfargle

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

My 11 year old daughter runs an Erie on here once in awhile, and she knows not to shoot the green ships... During one game a teammate shot her, and I heard: "Daddy! That potato shot me! Tell him to go be pink somewhere else!" 

Chip off the old block... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 2

[IXM]
Members
191 posts
3,333 battles

I've done some similar things before.  I was in t3/4 battle in a cruiser and zoomed to shoot an enemy cruiser but my aim was a little off and I zoomed in on a friendly instead.  I didn't see the green bar and started firing, while cramming my X key because the stupid game wouldn't lock onto him.  With all of the battle sounds going on I didn't hear the "Don't fire at your allies" messages.  Eventually I saw the red text in the chat box and realized my mistake.  My team mate lost about 1/3 of his HP from my stupidity :Smile_sad:  After apologizing it was a pretty normal game.

[TF-64]
Members
364 posts
12,590 battles

My 4 yr old daughter plays co-op with my ships on rare occasions. She likes blasting the red boats. Her aim is bad though. I do tell others if they are there what's going on at least. She hasn't hit a green yet though. 

• Funny 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
1,816 posts
10,727 battles
2 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Might be the other way around, too. Or the parent tried to sabotage kid's online career. :)

Sign in to follow this