Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

Changing view.

4 comments in this topic

[TBW]
Members
6,319 posts
11,869 battles

Since the update after I zoom in to shoot, when I zoom back out, the view isn't where it was previously set at and I constantly have to scroll back out to the view that I want. Is there some way to fix this?

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,580 battles

Is the box Weapon Group Camera checked? IDK, you might try several of the boxes to see what they do.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

[-S-R-]
Members
317 posts
7,103 battles
2 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Since the update after I zoom in to shoot, when I zoom back out, the view isn't where it was previously set at and I constantly have to scroll back out to the view that I want. Is there some way to fix this?

Same with me.  I find it happens if you change weapons while in binocular view.  If zoomed in and on guns and then switch to torps, when I zoom out I’m at bridge level instead of the full zoom out level.  VERY annoying.

[TBW]
Members
6,319 posts
11,869 battles
1 hour ago, TheCompGuy25 said:

Same with me.  I find it happens if you change weapons while in binocular view.  If zoomed in and on guns and then switch to torps, when I zoom out I’m at bridge level instead of the full zoom out level.  VERY annoying.

Very annoying, I thought it may be a mod but it wasn't and checked all of the settings like Snarg suggested and it isn't the settings. I have the settings at full zoom out on start but it doesn't even do that, I have to scroll out at the beginning of battle.

Sign in to follow this