You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AyanoMidori

Ingame music issues

2 comments in this topic

[-ARP-]
Members
393 posts
3,614 battles

I must say I really love the soundtrack of this game and for the most part when I play solo I have my music turned on to its fullest, however there is one thing that really bugs me, the dynamic and mixed options in the settings menu. I understand that the intent for these settings was to change or increase the pace of the music based on the current situation, however (I don't know if this is a bug or not) the music on these two options change WAY too frequently. Sometimes the music would change like five times in under 15 seconds. This is especially annoying. Hearing the music transition noise constantly made me switch back to the original soundtrack.

Could we see a fix/change to this? I hate listening to my favourite tracks start, but then end 5 seconds later, and then change again in the next 15 seconds.

• Cool 1

[AP-A]
Members
31 posts
7,098 battles

Bump. 

They managed to add a new mode for CVs for drum mod in 0.7.1. I guess this is when they found "Oh, the Dynamic was not working by our flavor."

However, the Dynamic was working great for those who like to listen to one or two soundtracks, and their update totally ruined it. 

so WG please restore the code to make it work like before.

• Cool 1