Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
injunmick

GZ test?

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

89
[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,290 battles

What is that CV? Never seen it before. I was in Kutuzov and full heath just now, and first time ever, in any boat, got one bombed by it. That aint cool man, I can see good fire deck damage, but 1 hit kill? Come on man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
286 posts
3,350 battles

U my man, just met Graf Zeppelin, the one and only German CV.

She was absolutely terrible when first released some time ago.

But the buffs have turned her into a monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
89
[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,290 battles
7 minutes ago, XX_Emeraldking_XX said:

U my man, just met Graf Zeppelin, the one and only German CV.

She was absolutely terrible when first released some time ago.

But the buffs have turned her into a monster.

And it''''s a paper boat,  yeesh, and the enemy, another yeesh

Edited by injunmick
I'll re-edit, since it was removed. shouldn't be in the game, paper boat commie boat, never was realized, why have it? Back then, we, US and Russia wanted the same, NO NAZI. In game, No nazi suppiority, rep, ok, no power to any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,258
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,841 battles
1 hour ago, injunmick said:

What is that CV? Never seen it before. I was in Kutuzov and full heath just now, and first time ever, in any boat, got one bombed by it. That aint cool man, I can see good fire deck damage, but 1 hit kill? Come on man.

When I think of how many times I've seen Kutuzovs wreck other players, it's very hard to feel sympathetic. Very, very hard!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
507
[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,950 posts
1,487 battles
1 hour ago, injunmick said:

And it''''s a paper boat,  yeesh, and the enemy, another yeesh

 

To be fair she was very close to completion when they stopped work, she's far more real than 100% of the rest of the never served ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×