Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BinxisBest

Aerial Bombardment mega increase

9 comments in this topic

[V4T]
Members
9 posts

I don't think it's just me and all in my head, but have you experienced a increase, probably substantially in the amount of times your being attacked and hit by aircraft bombs, fire, etc. To me..it's been over the top!! What's your experience? I've been playing for  a year and a half/ a year full bore...favorite ships are cruisers and my fleet is primarily German, favorites are tier 4 and 5, although have up to tier 9 vessels.

The bombard has been so insidious that most of the time the fun has been ripped right from the game. I'm interested in your thoughts..

Thanks, 

BinxisBest

Members
1,505 posts
7,927 battles

Hey

Was in a T8-10 game yesterday in my Tirpitz and got an instant delete thanks to AP bombs, never mind the the Yammie, Iowa, and Zao that was with me.  Nope, just instant delete the German BB.

Pete

[PVE]
Members
494 posts
4,072 battles

It could be your ship, KM ships are convertibles and easy to pen from the top so they are an obvious choice for CVs over other BBs that have better deck armor and/or better AA. 

[CVA16]
Members
2,169 posts
9,616 battles

The addition of AP bombs would fit into the the OPs observation. Dive bombers that used to be mostly an annoyance suddenly will kill you. Personally I have noticed fewer CVs per battle-on most days. So much so that I generally have switched to hydro vs DF. Will have to revisit that if the meta changes. Personally not looking forward to any great resurgence of the CV. Hate having to depend on the relative quality of the players in one ship type deciding the match for the rest of us.

[ODIN]
Members
54 posts
13,985 battles

Montana full Heath detonation 1 torpedo. Is that even possible? With current info in real life could a fletcher torp detonate a Montana with 1 torp hit? If the Montana were actually built to its speciation.

topedo hit the belt torpedo bulge btw

Edited by HellSpeak

[CRMSN]
Members
147 posts
12,146 battles

They don't really bother me in too many matches.  Of course I spec all my Cruisers into AA defense.  They tend to leave you alone once you've melted the first strike before they get any drops off.

[CVA16]
Members
2,169 posts
9,616 battles
1 hour ago, FacePalming said:

They don't really bother me in too many matches.  Of course I spec all my Cruisers into AA defense.  They tend to leave you alone once you've melted the first strike before they get any drops off.

Of course, then you sit there in the other 75%+ of the matches wishing you had Hydro instead.

Sign in to follow this