Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
surratus

After match polls?

5 comments in this topic

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

Come on WG'ing!

Have you ever had a nice meal out, a great restaurant, and the staff always takes that moment when your mouth is full to ask...is it good?  Good/Bad who knows.  Now imagine this.

Why do you always ask me how "very satisfied" to "not at all satisfied" with a particular match, when I manage to pull a complete potato?  When it's completely obvious to the most casual observer the I have completely screwed up?  How in the heck do I answer your poll correctly? 

Am I "completely satisfied" by my own incompetence?  WHO WOULD SAY YES!!!

Am I "not at all satisfied" by my ability to...?  Crap your poll give me a head ache...and guilt I don't need.

Maybe your poll should go like this?

How was your match?

1. It was okay, some did their best.  I. Was not among them, because of my feet - they took over my hands.

2.  We lost.  The map was a afterthought from one who cannot comprehend ArcGIS.

3. I don't know. There were idiots on both sides. I had to pee. That's important at my age.

4.  We won who cares!  There is wine and song!  What uncouth peon has taken my lyrics? @Snargfargle was it you?

5. It was fantastic! There was Tension, and Chaos, and player names that make no sense, but I swiped left consistently.

Edited by surratus
  • Funny 3

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I would write a book if it meant they actually read it. But I know and they know I don't write in Russian.

[CAST]
Members
1,398 posts
5,815 battles

I always select "not at all satisfied" because that's how I feel about that :etc_swear: survey.

Sign in to follow this