You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JessieTheKitty

Accounts on EU and NA

4 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
6,926 battles

Hey folks, i live in canada and have been in canada my entire life so naturally i play on NA server and this is my main, nearly have every ship in the game so im pretty cozy with this account. However i just recently learned that my boyfriend also played wows a while back and is willing to play with me. However he lives in france and has realllly bad internet connection. I was just curious if my NA account is able to log into EU server and be able to transfer premium time over (i know i cant get ships but thats a-ok). Thanks for the help

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,440 posts
6,631 battles

Your NA account will work in the EU server, and with the official modpack, you can use the same client. But, your server stats, premium time and ships will NOT transfer. (I was originally an EU server player in WOT - live in France too - but came over to the NA server for WOWS- still have EU account, and occasionally play a WOWS battle there)/

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
6,926 battles
2 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

Your NA account will work in the EU server, and with the official modpack, you can use the same client. But, your server stats, premium time and ships will NOT transfer. (I was originally an EU server player in WOT - live in France too - but came over to the NA server for WOWS- still have EU account, and occasionally play a WOWS battle there)/

Ahhh [edited] ok. Thanks for quick reply. Got nearly 800days of premium from santa crates