Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Is HSF collection still working?

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

258
[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts

since yesterday, 2+3=5 containers, 0 portrait, this never happened before

did WG just screw up the HSF collection after patch? yes i checked it's on, on collecting status

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[POP]
Members
842 posts
9,511 battles

I noticed there was no HSF collection in the containers too.

We need the HSF captains back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
201
[-BRS-]
Members
881 posts
7,324 battles

Did you finish the collection already? Serious question, as I assume I stopped getting them myself, once it was completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,260 battles

I only need two portraits, and have 4 duplicates left....I hope it's still going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts
19 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Did you finish the collection already? Serious question, as I assume I stopped getting them myself, once it was completed.

need 2 more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts
2 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Do you have the HSF ships, Musashi, or Yamato?

i have yamato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,623
[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,677 posts
14,045 battles

There is no deadline to the HSF collection.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/everything-is-fine/

If you did complete a collection, the drops for that stop, as with all other collections.  Keep in mind this important blurb from that news page:

Quick Facts: 
• The HSF Collection is only activated if you click the "I Want to Join" button below
• Once you opt in, you get your first High School Fleet Container after a single battle in any tier V+ ship
• After that, you have a chance at getting a single portrait in regular containers you open
• Or you can accelerate your progress by fighting battles in HSF ships and getting more High School Fleet Containers

As well as this:

You earn portraits faster by taking on certain missions with certain ships, and getting special High School Fleet Containers. These renewable missions are available for

HSF Graf Spee (20 additional Containers)
HSF Harekaze (20 additional Containers)
IJN Yamato (10 additional Containers)
IJN Musashi (10 additional Containers)

===

Personally, I had HSF Harekaze already from when she first came out, so that's a ton of containers, and I spammed the ever-living-sh*t out of co-op to get the 20 for that mission.  I also had Yamato already, 10 more.  I also attained Musashi, 10 more.  The containers I got from Harekaze, Yamato, Musashi were loaded with the portraits.

 

Regular Containers I opened while I worked on the collection hardly had any portraits.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
326
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,324 posts
14,705 battles

Seems slower but they are still showing.  I need two duplicates or one original to be done with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,223 posts
14,034 battles
25 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Seems slower but they are still showing.  I need two duplicates or one original to be done with it.

Agreed they are not dropping as often now but that was occurring before the last patch from what I've observed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts
17 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

There is no deadline to the HSF collection.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/everything-is-fine/

If you did complete a collection, the drops for that stop, as with all other collections.  Keep in mind this important blurb from that news page:

Quick Facts: 
• The HSF Collection is only activated if you click the "I Want to Join" button below
• Once you opt in, you get your first High School Fleet Container after a single battle in any tier V+ ship
• After that, you have a chance at getting a single portrait in regular containers you open
• Or you can accelerate your progress by fighting battles in HSF ships and getting more High School Fleet Containers

As well as this:

You earn portraits faster by taking on certain missions with certain ships, and getting special High School Fleet Containers. These renewable missions are available for

HSF Graf Spee (20 additional Containers)
HSF Harekaze (20 additional Containers)
IJN Yamato (10 additional Containers)
IJN Musashi (10 additional Containers)

===

Personally, I had HSF Harekaze already from when she first came out, so that's a ton of containers, and I spammed the ever-living-sh*t out of co-op to get the 20 for that mission.  I also had Yamato already, 10 more.  I also attained Musashi, 10 more.  The containers I got from Harekaze, Yamato, Musashi were loaded with the portraits.

 

Regular Containers I opened while I worked on the collection hardly had any portraits.

did WG just reduce drop rate drastically just to sell more of their HSF ships? :<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
450
[4HIM]
Members
1,720 posts
3,905 battles
7 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

did WG just reduce drop rate drastically just to sell more of their HSF ships? :<

Must have.  Since I got the last one off the HSF Graf Spee, I've yet to see another portrait.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts

another container still nothing

so after patch, total 7 containers, 0, this must be a bug, before i usually get 1 or 2 everyday

WG, please look into this and fix it, ty

Edited by Happy668

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
242 posts
608 battles
20 hours ago, Happy668 said:

since yesterday, 2+3=5 containers, 0 portrait, this never happened before

did WG just screw up the HSF collection after patch? yes i checked it's on, on collecting status

I thought the same, and I was pretty sad. But last night (around... maybe 8pm my time) my 3rd daily XP container finally pulled a HSF dupe. So they are still there, but think the drop rate got harshly reduced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,737 posts
4,354 battles

I had duds for two days straight, myself. Just bad luck.

...but somehow, I think that credit containers are the best bet. I had lots of duds from flag containers, that I took a credit/flag approach instead...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
242 posts
608 battles
3 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

I had duds for two days straight, myself. Just bad luck.

...but somehow, I think that credit containers are the best bet. I had lots of duds from flag containers, that I took a credit/flag approach instead...

I might give this a try, I only do flag containers so I'll try anything to finish it off at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,737 posts
4,354 battles
3 minutes ago, ArgosRising said:

I might give this a try, I only do flag containers so I'll try anything to finish it off at this point.

That said, I popped my 21st piece from a flag container today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
242 posts
608 battles
Just now, pyantoryng said:

That said, I popped my 21st piece from a flag container today...

You're killin me :cap_wander:

Edited by ArgosRising

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts

another container, nothing. so i stop playing to get 2 containers per day

WG this is [edited], either this is a bug that needs be fixed, or the reduction of chance to near 0 is not going to get you any penny, nor get your players play more games, i thought once i get the camo i will start playing yamato t10, yeah with this, i just don't play t10, no big deal

WG need to wise up and don't piss players, make players happy and you will have a more successful business, not the other way around

Edited by Happy668

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,039
[OPG]
Members
3,913 posts
5,510 battles

I opened two containers today, and got a HSF collection item in both of them.  It's still working, you just seem to be getting unlucky.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts
5 minutes ago, yashma said:

I opened two containers today, and got a HSF collection item in both of them.  It's still working, you just seem to be getting unlucky.  

from about 2 per day every day, to 0 for 4 days straight, this is not because of chances

is there a way to file a ticket or something?

Edited by Happy668

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,039
[OPG]
Members
3,913 posts
5,510 battles
31 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

from about 2 per day every day, to 0 for 4 days straight, this is not because of chances

is there a way to file a ticket or something?

How much progress have you made on your HSF fleet collection?  Is there any chance you accidentally turned it off?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×