Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

416
[CAST]
Members
1,397 posts
5,794 battles

So I just picked up my second-ever Solo Warrior, first one that I actually earned, AND the Kraken, in my Gadjah Mada!  :Smile_medal:

And......

..."Server Maintenance.  You will be migrated to another server as soon as your battle is over."

:Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad::Smile_sad:

I do at least have the replay file, but no screenshots at all.  Don't even know how much XP I earned on this one. :Smile_sad:

Replay

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
416
[CAST]
Members
1,397 posts
5,794 battles
26 minutes ago, Dr_Dirt said:

GJ....fun DD

Thank you!  :Smile_honoring:  I'm kind of hit or miss with it...Gadjah seems to be one of those DDs that does really well when your team does, but struggles without decent support.

5 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Congrats and I'm sorry.

Thanks!  And yeah, this was about how my luck normally goes. :etc_swear:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85
[NBB]
Members
484 posts
2,300 battles

Yep, same thing here. Then another server. Then the game crashed completely, or at least this computer froze and it's a school computer. In the middle of the weekly mission, and I was running the good camouflage for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

it took me to chung me to figure out padd (ok, HS was ok)       I kept GM though and I think i need to play it more.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,987
[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles
18 minutes ago, Harv72b said:

Thanks!  And yeah, this was about how my luck normally goes. :etc_swear:

Let me guess you also got a picture of Big Foot working with Aliens to under mine the electoral process of a world super power but the camera died to some weird emp pulse fired at you by this dude wearing a black suit and sunglasses and now no one believes you. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
416
[CAST]
Members
1,397 posts
5,794 battles
19 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Let me guess you also got a picture of Big Foot working with Aliens to under mine the electoral process of a world super power but the camera died to some weird emp pulse fired at you by this dude wearing a black suit and sunglasses and now no one believes you. 

The Illuminati tells me that I'm not supposed to talk about that stuff.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,609 battles

Congrats on the Solo + Kraken! Rotten luck on the timing but wtg for you sir. Fours plus hours of this instability business. Reason enough for me to call it a day and check the forums Sat. morning. See y'all out there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,257
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,808 battles
2 hours ago, Harv72b said:

So I just picked up my second-ever Solo Warrior, first one that I actually earned, AND the Kraken, in my Gadjah Mada!  :Smile_medal:

Hey; YOU know you earned it, and is there anyone else you really need to impress?

Congrats on the Solo, the Kraken, and the new DD. Now go kill something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,987
[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles
1 hour ago, Harv72b said:

The Illuminati tells me that I'm not supposed to talk about that stuff.

I'm sure we can get the high council to approve a level 2 Mystic release next time they meet at the secret lodge of the Illuminated All Seeing Moon Beam. Which will be held next Blue Moon at 221 North Mulberry Ave, You'll know the State and City. Should be easy to get the release its getting people to believe the stuff thats the hard part. But who knows it might be a slow news day and ZNN will run just about anything.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
416
[CAST]
Members
1,397 posts
5,794 battles
3 hours ago, centarina said:

it took me to chung me to figure out padd (ok, HS was ok)       I kept GM though and I think i need to play it more.  

I honestly don't think I've figured them out yet, this was just one of those games where a lot of things fell my way.  Put another way, I don't think I broke 60k damage. :Smile_teethhappy:

 

2 hours ago, Curly__san said:

Congrats on the Solo + Kraken! Rotten luck on the timing but wtg for you sir. Fours plus hours of this instability business. Reason enough for me to call it a day and check the forums Sat. morning. See y'all out there.

Thank you! :Smile_honoring:

2 hours ago, Umikami said:

Hey; YOU know you earned it, and is there anyone else you really need to impress?

Congrats on the Solo, the Kraken, and the new DD. Now go kill something!

Killing is my business.  And business is good. :cap_rambo:

1 hour ago, RedSeaBear said:

I'm sure we can get the high council to approve a level 2 Mystic release next time they meet at the secret lodge of the Illuminated All Seeing Moon Beam. Which will be held next Blue Moon at 221 North Mulberry Ave, You'll know the State and City. Should be easy to get the release its getting people to believe the stuff thats the hard part. But who knows it might be a slow news day and ZNN will run just about anything.  

"The greatest trick Bigfoot ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×