Sign in to follow this  
ThatSinkingFeeling

Bouncing from server to server

6 comments in this topic

Members
78 posts
10,561 battles

I've played a half dozen battles today so far, and haven't been able to see the results from any of them.  As soon as the battle ends, I get a message that the current server is going down for maintenance and I'm being connected to another server, and then the game restarts automatically.  As a result the 'new' server has no battle results.  It's been like this all afternoon; I don't always play at this time of day, so I don't know if this is a common occurrence - but on a Friday afternoon in the US, I can't imagine the NA server(s) are regularly scheduled for maintenance downtime.

What gives?

[KILL]
[KILL]
Members
20 posts
4,032 battles

WG were so busy capitalising on the new line they forgot about the servers, perhaps next time worry less about marketing and more about stability.

Oh and weekends suck big time, more potatoes than ever sigh!!!!

• Boring 1

Members
9,861 posts

Well played WG, well played.

After getting kicked off for "maintenance" and logging back in, I had the first completely unrecoverable crash ever in this game. Could not access task manager even after I brought it up, my only choice was a hard reset. Not a fan of this kind of boondoggle, and wondering if I even want to log back on now....:Smile_amazed:

[NNG]
Members
12 posts
7,551 battles

Chat is down in Div.

games,, hope it going to work in clan battles...

[KILL]
[KILL]
Members
20 posts
4,032 battles

Just when you get that warm fuzzy feeling they go and remind us who they really are, lol why do I play there games..........Money money money it talks.

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,407 battles
32 minutes ago, blkshp said:

Chat is down in Div.

games,, hope it going to work in clan battles...

It's Friday, no clan battles tonight anyway.

Sign in to follow this