Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Alex

Need help cannot find the Bretagne, Normandie. Lyon, Richelieu Quest in game

55 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,204
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,697 posts
10,076 battles

Random chance from French loot creates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,561
[PVE]
Members
10,840 posts
7,979 battles
7 minutes ago, Mr_Alex said:

Does anyone know how is the quest activated or found?

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/early-adopters/

 

Play and win 5 battles (PvP, PvE or OPs) and you get three French containers. Each French container has a chance to drop one of the four BB missions. The drop rates for the French BB missions seem to be less than 4% and are in addition to the three items listed. After your 5 battles, you will have a 1M damage mission. The first part of Part 1 can be done in PvP, PvE or OPs. The second part of Part 1 is PvP only. You can purchase crates in the shop as well. See link above.

 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
116
Members
309 posts

You're supposed to gamble with the new gambling boxes to get them.

Actually earning your headstart is so early 2017, WG makes more money by turning this into a casino.

Government regulations when?

  • Cool 5
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
290
[SEOP]
Members
1,392 posts
8,222 battles
14 minutes ago, Mr_Alex said:

Does anyone know how is the quest activated or found?

you need to buy $450 worth of Francaise Caisses...and I don't care if your kids need new shoes.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,001
[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,145 battles

Don't be silly I bought 5 crates for $13.50 Got the Bretagne quest, tons of flags, camo, 500 doubloons, collectables and The Kidd dropped as well.

well, the Kidd didn't drop but everything else did.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
554 posts
4,114 battles
7 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The second part of Part 1 is PvP only

Any of the 3 can be done in co op, you're thinking of French progression which is all pvp..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
290
[SEOP]
Members
1,392 posts
8,222 battles
1 minute ago, Sweetsie said:

Don't be silly I bought 5 crates for $13.50 Got the Bretagne quest, tons of flags, camo, 500 doubloons, collectables and The Kidd dropped as well.

well, the Kidd didn't drop but everything else did.

wait -- what?  you're kidding right -- no pun intended.  is there a Kidd mission drop in the Frenchie' crates? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,561
[PVE]
Members
10,840 posts
7,979 battles
3 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

Any of the 3 can be done in co op, you're thinking of French progression which is all pvp..

The ones that run through the 12th can be done in Co-op. Next week it is PvP only.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,001
[DUDE_]
Members
3,095 posts
13,145 battles
1 minute ago, Dr_Dirt said:

wait -- what?  you're kidding right -- no pun intended.  is there a Kidd mission drop in the Frenchie' crates? 

no. happy hour beer talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
554 posts
4,114 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

The ones that run through the 12th can be done in Co-op. Next week it is PvP only.

Yep had to reread what you wrote , my bad..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
290
[SEOP]
Members
1,392 posts
8,222 battles
5 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

no. happy hour beer talk.

mmmm....Beer

 

Edited by Dr_Dirt
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
341
[TBOW]
Members
1,184 posts
10,765 battles

I am wondering whether the crates are bugged. Got the Bretagne mission in the first five then nothing since, and I have been doing the missions steady, nor any more in the premiums. 

Is it possible that once you have one of the ships the drops just stop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
516
[LUCK]
Members
1,379 posts
20,665 battles
30 minutes ago, intixw said:

You're supposed to gamble with the new gambling boxes to get them.

Actually earning your headstart is so early 2017, WG makes more money by turning this into a casino.

Government regulations when?

Like the government lotteries for "education"?

It's like this: If you choose NOT to buy them the you are self-regulating.

That is all that is required.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
349
[SYN]
Members
1,378 posts
15,375 battles

I don't think the odds at that horrid.  Got one in the first 3 containers.

Edited by Warped_1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,561
[PVE]
Members
10,840 posts
7,979 battles
37 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

I am wondering whether the crates are bugged. Got the Bretagne mission in the first five then nothing since, and I have been doing the missions steady, nor any more in the premiums. 

Is it possible that once you have one of the ships the drops just stop?

 

No, they continue to drop, but the drops are less than 3% as a SWAG. You can work multiple BB missions at the same time. I got 50 boxes and got 2 BB tasks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
458
[1776_]
Alpha Tester
2,632 posts
5,088 battles
12 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

No, they continue to drop, but the drops are less than 3% as a SWAG. You can work multiple BB missions at the same time. I got 50 boxes and got 2 BB tasks.

Just tried buying 5 boxes and got Bretagne Mission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,819
Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Idk if I can justify grinding all of these for ships I can free xp to next patch.

Not sure about the Commander either.

Anyone know what % buffs the Commander gets?

EDIT: Nvm, found it..

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/french-connection-reference-goes-here/

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,788
[PVE]
Members
6,444 posts
11,443 battles

I bought a 20 box pack and a 5 box pack of crates. Finished the collection for the French Capt out of it and got Bretagne, Lyon, and Richelieu missions. About 3/4 done getting to those 3 ships. Still looking for the Normandie mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[WOLF9]
Members
637 posts
4,544 battles

WG has the temerity to offer a chance at unlocking a mission through crates? Seriously? Must've blown through the Christmas season crate money like a spood beest.. Caveat emptor and all but wow. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
116
Members
309 posts
4 hours ago, hofmannsc said:

Like the government lotteries for "education"?

It's like this: If you choose NOT to buy them the you are self-regulating.

That is all that is required.

 

Except.... it doesn't.

The entire lootbox business model is predicated on the assumption that a small number of people will fork over exorbitant amounts of money to get what they want.

It doesn't matter if I don't pay a cent, there are people who pay thousands who will make up for that and then some.

I care because as long as they're out whaling, my game is likewise negatively affected. The games of most players are negatively affected

 

4 hours ago, Warped_1 said:

I don't think the odds at that horrid.  Got one in the first 3 containers.

 

I bet you the people who won the powerball thought those odds were great as well.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×