You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Urgent Warning for Tier X

18 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles

Just thought I should warn everyone sooner than later that I will be playing the Midway about 10 games a week to start with.

The warning is so that you will know ahead of time that I am god awful in that ship lol.

But Co op is hardly challenging enough to improve my skill in it.

So I am preparing my self for all the negative comments and backlash that i will for certain get in randoms.

But I promise once i get comfy in it you will have a Midway captain you can count on.

Sincerely:  Gunstar

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

at minimum, division with hour clan mate and reduce the effect of your p8tatoness.    

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,373 posts
8,397 battles

Try to find people to run with in AA Divs.   As you will most likely run into that solid.

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
Just now, Spyde said:

Try to find people to run with in AA Divs.   As you will most likely run into that solid.

Yeah i have a plan to minimize the pain and suffering for the first few weeks lol

[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,105 battles

Good luck sir!  At least you have a plan, and know in advance that you need to improve. 

B

[NATO]
Beta Testers
1,766 posts
5,805 battles
13 minutes ago, Spyde said:

And this is whats shut me down from playing T9CV....run into it all the time, so I play lower tier CV's when I do get the urge to play CV.

[--V--]
Members
481 posts
10,609 battles
26 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

Just thought I should warn everyone sooner than later that I will be playing the Midway about 10 games a week to start with.

The warning is so that you will know ahead of time that I am god awful in that ship lol.

So I am preparing my self for all the negative comments and backlash that i will for certain get in randoms.

But I promise once i get comfy in it you will have a Midway captain you can count on.

You worthless, wannabe loser.  I can't believe you're allowed access to this game, let alone actually play it.  You should immediately quit, hitch hike to India, meditate for 20 years and find yourself, cause you certainly suck at Midway!!!!

Whew!!  I feel better.   Just a pre-emptive rant/rave against you.  To set the tone for the next few weeks.  :)

Cheers!! You'll do fine!

• Funny 2

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,009 posts
9,174 battles

Just scout out the enemy and caps, kill DDs when you have a chance, and you will get no bad comments from me :)

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,715 posts
4,502 battles

AA builds since I ran into WARBEASTY

DID DAT HURTU CV?

• Funny 1

[TNG]
Members
811 posts
6,166 battles
2 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

LOL hey taht makes two of us. I just free exp'd my Midway this morning and I only have a 14 pt captain with stock planes.

Let's play against each other and sign a truce pact - no air battles?

Members
1,230 posts
20,572 battles

omg if I gave notices like that for every T9 and T10 battle I played, I'd never get to play one.

[WOLF1]
Members
116 posts
31,351 battles
16 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

omg if I gave notices like that for every T9 and T10 battle I played, I'd never get to play one.

+1

[-BRS-]
Members
877 posts
7,315 battles
2 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I don't think that will be the case for long...

[7RET]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
114 posts
6,256 battles
5 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

5 hours ago, Spyde said:

I will totally division up with you if it means seeing some carrier action in my AA spec Monty.