You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Colonel_Lonewolf

Coupons

11 comments in this topic

Members
101 posts
3,702 battles

Got a message that says I have a coupon for 20% off but have discovered no way to use it.  It shows up under my coupons in the premium shop on all three games but I fail to see a way to use it.  Thanks.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,477 battles
5 minutes ago, Colonel_Lonewolf said:

Got a message that says I have a coupon for 20% off but have discovered no way to use it.  It shows up under my coupons in the premium shop on all three games but I fail to see a way to use it.  Thanks.

Go to the premium shop and select an item, and it will go to that item's page.  If the item is eligible for the coupon it will automatically appear on that page.

Keep in mind, these coupons can't be applied to "specials" or "limited time offers", only to "regularly priced items".  So you can't use it on Roma, for instance.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,051 battles
34 minutes ago, Colonel_Lonewolf said:

how are people getting special offers and coupons?

[WOLF2]
Members
122 posts
4,602 battles
25 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

how are people getting special offers and coupons?

I've gotten two so far. First one I was stoked,  got an email, went to get a ship and no discount was applied.  I read it again, it was only for Tanks...  Second one was a couple weeks ago, notified in game, but the only ship I wanted was Roma, and its on special.  So two good coupons, and didn't get to use either lol

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
1 hour ago, Colonel_Lonewolf said:

You running premium time ? I have never gotten a discount message, my brother has gotten them maybe it's  because he's strictly ftp ?

[CAST]
Members
1,398 posts
5,815 battles

It is kind of ridiculous.  I got a coupon for 30% off "any package", which of course does not apply to doubloons, limited time offers, and discounted items.  The only items I'm actually interested in purchasing right now would be more doubloons (out) or more XP signals...and I can't use the 30% discount on the signals because they're discounted 13% normally.  I'm not asking for 43% off that package, but shouldn't there be a way for me to opt for the 30% coupon instead of the 13% regular discount?  Particularly given that this is one of the cheapest items in the store, and so that extra 17% would only cost WG a couple dollars?

EDIT: I went through and looked.  This coupon "on any World of Warships package" is only valid toward 16 full price premium ships or on premium time.  Thanks? :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by Harv72b

[VFW]
Beta Testers
43 posts
2,262 battles

I cannot find anything that applies the coupon in WoT, WoWs or WoWp...