Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ReddNekk

WoWs main page blank

17 comments in this topic

Members
3,628 posts
13,419 battles

Has anyone else been having WoW's main page, https://worldofwarships.com/ the one with news etc. on it go blank about 1-2 seconds after getting on it? The search Players doesn't work either but everything else does. Ever since the last patch it's been doing that to me.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,562 battles

All fine on this side. Have you tried unplugging it and than plugging it back in again? 

:cap_cool:

[POP]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
250 posts
2,400 battles

works for me in google chrome

[KMS]
Beta Testers
108 posts
11,906 battles

I know..i'm a caveman and still use Internet Explorer...and I have the same problem you are getting. tried all the restart, clear cache etc. still wont work.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,796 battles
36 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

Has anyone else been having WoW's main page, https://worldofwarships.com/ the one with news etc. on it go blank about 1-2 seconds after getting on it? The search Players doesn't work either but everything else does. Ever since the last patch it's been doing that to me.

Had the same issue earlier, reported it, then went in through Chrome and it was OK. Guess it is Internet Explorer.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Chrome it works went to IE nothing so yes it is IE that has the problem

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
2 hours ago, Lone_Starr said:

I know..i'm a caveman and still use Internet Explorer...and I have the same problem you are getting. tried all the restart, clear cache etc. still wont work.

same

2 hours ago, Umikami said:

Had the same issue earlier, reported it, then went in through Chrome and it was OK. Guess it is Internet Explorer.

1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Chrome it works went to IE nothing so yes it is IE that has the problem

Well that is just great do not really want to switch . Guess I am a caveman luddite . Lol

[WOLF9]
Members
1,018 posts
3 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

Yep, same problem.

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,580 battles
43 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

Yep, same problem.

I have no problems with it whatsoever. Check your internet settings.

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles
4 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

24 hours later still having same issue main news page pops up shows brief view of news articles then disappears, and yes I use IE too but it worked fine before the patch .

Not to mention don't have any trouble with any other web pages using Internet Explorer.

Not to mention if it was IE why can I access the forum page I'm lost for words what is it with this crowd don't they know the old saying " if it aint broke don't fix it "

Yay decide to try chrome went there and found the website under repair notice came back and got the same page finally someone at WG that works there decided to some thing about it hooray.

Edited by tm63au

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles

Fine ofr me - it seems that IE is the problem  (IE 11).  IRE 11 is old and unsupported and has issues with newer web tech that is on the main page.  I have to QA websites for work and IE 11 is virtually only browser that gives us problem.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,796 battles
8 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

OK so this AM I click on my WoW icon and the client loading page springs up with the 3 macho chickens all pretending to be musketeers over the French ships advertising that Aigle is here, so that's interesting and I click on that and get the 404 message with the (now imfamous) WoW submarine telling me my ship is off course and the page I'm looking for is not to be found.

There is NOTHING like a plan when it comes together, which joy I think WoW will never know.

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles
8 hours ago, Umikami said:

OK so this AM I click on my WoW icon and the client loading page springs up with the 3 macho chickens all pretending to be musketeers over the French ships advertising that Aigle is here, so that's interesting and I click on that and get the 404 message with the (now imfamous) WoW submarine telling me my ship is off course and the page I'm looking for is not to be found.

You probably hit the page mid update...

Sign in to follow this