You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
southside721

Error 316925

5 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
2,478 battles

Hadn't played in a couple weeks, went into the game tonight (Feb 8) and played one battle....then got kicked out.  Tried to come back in several times (even with rebooting the computer) and am getting this message each time "World of WarShips, 316925 has stopped working."

Anyone else seen this or know what to do?  I've been able to play with no issues for over a year and this is the first time. I have Windows 8.1.

Thnx

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

316925 might be your client number. 

I had a similar issue with a different number the other day. And I've been plagued with dropped connections which I don't recall happening in the past; at least at the same frequency of occurrences. 

Usually for me closing the application and reopening tends to work if I'm unable to get passed the login screen it normally kicks me out to. 

I'd guess it's has to do with issues with the new Steam compatibility. But I wouldn't know.

But yeah just close App then log back in. Hopefully not too much have of the match has passed AND your ship is still there. 

[WW-AR]
Members
3 posts
5,660 battles

same is happening to me. Every time I enter a battle, that error hits in. Do not know the reasons

[SEC_8]
Members
12 posts
12,755 battles

Happens to me too with the same error number. Then you are out of the game with your ship doing whatever it decides I guess. We should get a credit for those times.  :-)