You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Slayer

No Battleships were harmed in the creation of this Victory

8 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
936 posts
7,294 battles

Decided to take my Kamikaze R out after my Benson was blasted by a Graf Zep DB.........:Smile-angry:

Match on Straits ended rather quickly as the entire Red team DDs and CAs were all lost, leaving only the BBs. Game ended because Red Team points hit zero, far too soon in my opinion.

noBBs.jpg

• Funny 1

[CAST]
Members
1,398 posts
5,807 battles

I am pretty sure I have never seen that happen before.

1 minute ago, Lord_Slayer said:

Game ended because Red Team points hit zero, far too soon in my opinion.

I have seen that happen before, and yeah--it sucks.

[-VT3-]
Members
1,607 posts
3,346 battles

That's usually the case.  The nature of the constantly-ticking point counter means that driving the enemy team negative is really only ever going to happen in the very early game.

[-BRS-]
Members
877 posts
7,315 battles
6 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

Decided to take my Kamikaze R out after my Benson was blasted by a Graf Zep DB.........:Smile-angry:

Match on Straits ended rather quickly as the entire Red team DDs and CAs were all lost, leaving only the BBs. Game ended because Red Team points hit zero, far too soon in my opinion.

noBBs.jpg

That's what happens when BB snipe from spawn... steam rolls.

[SIMP]
Members
991 posts

Sometimes the 'mercy' coding just doesn't make sense. The red team still had a very viable combat group there. Maybe when they got to only two or one ship left then have it kick in?

It is even more frustrating having it work in co-op matches. What? Are we gonna hurt the bots feelings if we don't give them 'mercy'???

[PSP]
Members
6,039 posts
8,582 battles

I've seen two or three DDs and two or three CA/Cls on my team keep firing at one full-health Yamato or other easy-to-hit but hard-to-kill battleship while there were a half dozen low-hitpoint destroyers and cruisers in range. I've run into the same situation while on the other team too, where I ran around all game in a Fletcher with 100 hitpoints left, always sighted by planes, but nobody was shooting at me because they didn't want to waste shells missing me. I think that was the game I got a Kraken in my Fletcher.

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
270 posts
1,489 battles
7 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

noBBs.jpg

RIP DD'S and Cruisers...:cap_fainting: