You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CLUCH_CARGO

New Port/How do you get the free camera view?

7 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I do not see any camera controls explained in this Mode. Can I get some directions on how to free cam around in port?

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,476 battles

It is just like the previous, except the camera has a bit more freedom and zoom control.  Use your mouse, click and drag, scroll with the wheel.

Members
1,690 posts
7,230 battles

But.... But... I wanted to press shift and scroll all the way to Paris :Smile_hiding:

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles

There is no 'free' camera view. Just more zoom in and better angles on the regular camera.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
21 minutes ago, Lert said:

There is no 'free' camera view. Just more zoom in and better angles on the regular camera.

That's what I figured. I was reading the news about the New Marseilles Port and the tease to find a surprise on the side of that LeO H-242 had me thinking I was missing something from the Camera. I can't get the camera angle nor the zoom to get a fix on it.

[JCMNR]
Members
136 posts
12,246 battles

well, it looks like we don't even have that anymore. I was just trying to take a look around my ship and it seems those "New" camera angles and zoom" Are gone again. WEE have reverted to the old Port Camera. You can no longer look down upon the ship. you cant zoom out as far, nor zoom in as far. Tested in NY Port and Spaceport. That's a bit of a letdown. I was glad we had a little more freedom in the port, but I always felt that WG did NOT go far enough in that modification. Now that they have reverted to the old one again, well.. I dunno, that sucks Cubes. Esp without an explanation, warning, notification or otherwise. Apologies if there was notification/reasoning. I musta missed it.