Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BullpupWOT

Am I mistaken about achievements...?

5 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

Other than one screen showing what ship you last completed something like a Kraken or High Cal, there doesn't seem to be a place that shows you what you've earned on each particular ship. You can piece some things together with your best battle results, but not a complete picture. 

Ultimately it's not that important, but it would be fun to look at once in awhile. Am I missing individual ship achievements somewhere?

[R-F]
Members
664 posts
6,159 battles

Unfortunately no, you're not missing anything.  There's no way to say "hmm I have 7 Krakens lifetime, which ships are they on?".

Or if there is, I'm missing it too... someone can correct me and be the hero.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,441 battles
3 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

There's no way to say "hmm I have 7 Krakens lifetime, which ships are they on?".

Only way is to go to your profile on the webpage and manually go through all your ships to look at most kills on them.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,303 battles

If you go to the achievements page you'll be able to see the last ship on which you scored each achievement.  But beyond that, unfortunately no.

Beta Testers
578 posts
990 battles

I have a feeling with the current route that WG is going with the emblems and badges for more and more achievements, they may eventually include a feature such as this but until then you just have to manually search for everything. Best of luck comrade!

Sign in to follow this