Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
vikingno2

Hindy Capt Skill

7 comments in this topic

[ES]
Members
153 posts
13,530 battles

I have three unused skill points 3/17 , is the radio location skill a good one for the Hindy?

I have PT, EM, Superintendent, Incoming Fire, DE and CE. I am working toward that 4th points but is the location skill worth it.  BTW I play aggressive when I can with the hindy, seem it would help hunting DDs late game but I have never used this skill.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,310 posts
3,662 battles

Dont have much knowledge about hindy, but so far havent found one ship where AR doesnt fit. Also with Priority Target, dunno if there are merits to Incoming Fire too.

[WOLF2]
Members
262 posts
4,285 battles
1 hour ago, vikingno2 said:

I have three unused skill points 3/17 , is the radio location skill a good one for the Hindy?

I have PT, EM, Superintendent, Incoming Fire, DE and CE. I am working toward that 4th points but is the location skill worth it.  BTW I play aggressive when I can with the hindy, seem it would help hunting DDs late game but I have never used this skill.

This video is a little old but I'm sure it is still useful. Flamu starts talking about the Hindy around 8:30

Spoiler

• Cool 1

Members
630 posts
4,132 battles

BFT/AFT would be useful if there were more CVs at high tier, so this is a tough call. I wouldn't take RPF personally. I use it on my RN CL and IJN DD captains because I'm hunting DDs or avoiding them, respectively. With the Hindenburg I would only be making use of RPF late in the game if there are DD's still alive that need murdering.

Members
37 posts
6,186 battles
2 hours ago, vikingno2 said:

BTW I play aggressive when I can with the hindy, seem it would help hunting DDs late game but I have never used this skill.

Dont know if 3 pts will  get you there but I have been using Manual Secondaries. Train em on low health DD's late in the game and they can pretty much get er done by themselves.

Members
1,507 posts
7,931 battles

Hey

I am running a 16pt captain and have:  P.T.  P.M.  E.M. (optional for many) A.R.  S.I.  D.E. and C.E.  So far anything with BFT and AFT really has not been an issue for me.  I will add the Dual Catapult A/C for a 1 pt skill.  For me this has worked out ok, maybe not the best for everyone.

Pete

Sign in to follow this