You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DerekSlide

So is this a new feature WG?

16 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,035 battles

WG ANNNNNND quality product in one sentence>?

POOOOOOOOOOWWWWWLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Boring 1

[CAFE]
WoWS Community Contributors
151 posts
15,737 battles

Please tell me someone else has had this new feature appear for them as well. I said something to our team and no one said anything. Everyone acted like nothing was wrong...

[CAST]
Members
1,398 posts
5,800 battles

Due to popular demand, RNG will sometimes move all ships to the Ocean map in mid-match. 

(No idea, didn't see this in any of the games I played)

[RIPQP]
Members
435 posts
12,225 battles

I had all the terrain disappear from my port leaving a bunch of hovering trees, but not in a game.

Spoiler

[PVE]
Members
8,844 posts
7,257 battles

I have seen where the mini-map and map name would be one name, but I was clearly on a different map in game.

Maybe invisible islands is a new hard mode. :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
3,411 posts
6,072 battles
6 hours ago, DerekSlide said:

Please tell me someone else has had this new feature appear for them as well. I said something to our team and no one said anything. Everyone acted like nothing was wrong...

I have never seen it and it if no one in your game had the issue then I would expect you were the only one to have it in that game.

[YORHA]
Members
3,247 posts

It's all in your imagination.  I have been reliably informed (in another thread) that there are no bugs in this release.  No DCs, no audio lock-up, no game freezing, no problems selecting target for secondaries, no phantom horns blowing after a ship sinks, and definitely no rendering problems.  Everything is fine.

Is your PC plugged in? Is it turned on? Do you have power to your house? Do you have the latest drivers? Reboot your PC (there i just saved you having to contact WG "support").

[CAFE]
WoWS Community Contributors
151 posts
15,737 battles
5 hours ago, CylonRed said:

I have never seen it and it if no one in your game had the issue then I would expect you were the only one to have it in that game.

My divmates and I all experienced the same bug, so it wasn't isolated to just my client. I also am running no mods so.. NEW FEATURE OBV.!

[PVE]
Members
8,844 posts
7,257 battles
54 minutes ago, DerekSlide said:

My divmates and I all experienced the same bug, so it wasn't isolated to just my client. I also am running no mods so.. NEW FEATURE OBV.!

Please, definitely submit tickets all of you and provide replays if you have them. When a problem happens to multiple users, having the similarities and differences among the users can point to where the problem lies.

[R-F]
Members
675 posts
6,170 battles

The landmasses took advantage of the free captain respec coinciding with the new Clan Battles season and took Concealment Expert.  Hard to see them now when they're not firing.  

[CAPGO]
Members
513 posts
3,261 battles

Who told you islands were to stay? 

WG thought same islands in different maps fulfilling same niche was too much.

They decided to remove all islands from all maps from 0.7.1 and on.

If you want to sail around islands you will be able to purchase them for 750k free xp.

[PVE]
Members
8,844 posts
7,257 battles
2 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

The landmasses took advantage of the free captain respec coinciding with the new Clan Battles season and took Concealment Expert.  Hard to see them now when they're not firing.  

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_honoring: